Married! + Good news

"We're going to get married... will it be only us both? Won't there be anyone to wish us?" He just smiled.

A sudden knock on the window made me look in that direction. I looked at him in confusion.

"Who said we're gonna get married alone?" He said and got down. I followed him out and was left in surprise. In front of me stood Jaehyun and Eunji. 

I hugged her tightly. I missed her so much. 

"How are you here?" I asked.

"Well, this hottie got me here," She said looking at Jaehyun. I hit her arm. 

"I can't believe my girl is gonna get married!" She said and rubbed my back.

"I'm glad you both are here though. I thought it'd be only us," 

"I never expected it to be this late at night though," Jaehyun spoke.

"Does love have a curfew?" Jaehyun chuckled. Taeyong and I stood facing each other.

"Lee Taeyong, do you take Lim Y/n, as your wife?" Jaehyun asked. 

"I do," He said holding my hands.

"Lim Y/n, do you take Lee Taeyong, as your husband?"

"I do," 

"Exchange the rings, already," Eunji said impatiently. We exchanged rings and now, we're married. 

"You may kiss the bride," He pulled me into his embrace and kissed me passionately. I could hear Eunji squeaking in happiness. 

He broke the kiss and looked at me. He turned towards Jaehyun and Eunji.

"Wishing you both a happy married life," They both said.

"Thanks for coming at this hour. Jae, I hope you escort her safely," 

"My duty. Have a wonderful night," He said and left with Eunji. We both smiled at each other and got back in the limo.

Though it was short and simple, I cannot forget it. My friends and the man I love, nothing more I can ask for. We soon reached home and he carried me in his arms. He put me down slowly as we reached his room.

"It all feels fast but I like it," I said.

"I'm loving it, babe. You mean everything to me and I hope you know that," I filled the gap between us as a response.

He pinned me to the wall and deepened the kiss. He explored my mouth as I gasped for air. My hands went around his neck and fiddled with his hair. He held my thighs making me wrap my legs around his torso. 

I rested my forehead on his and gasped for air.

"Taeyong, I want you. I want all of you," I said looking at him.

"Your command is my order," He said and pressed his lips to mine. His lips were warm and soft. 

Our bodies were pressed together heatedly, against the wall. We both wanted it. We were getting hungry and impatient.

He gently placed me on the bed without breaking the kiss. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. His hands traveled to my back and he unzipped the dress.

He left me with wet kisses from my jaw to my chest. The way he touched my body made me go insane. I loved it so much. He knew my sweet spots which made me tingle every time he came in contact.

"Taeyong..." I moaned out his name.

"Louder, babe. I love how you call me," He whispered in my ear as his hands travelled up my thighs.

"Ready to feel the pleasure?" He asked with a smirk.

"How about a little less conversation and more action?"

"I love that," Our naked bodies were pressed against each other and he started thrusting in between my legs. I arched my back as I could feel him inside me. His one hand held my waist while the other massaged my breast.

The feeling of pleasure... I am enjoying it a lot. I am enjoying my life with Taeyong. 

Our wedding night was one never to forget. 

---Next day---

***Taeyong's POV***

I woke up to see Y/n in my arms. I turned towards her slowly and admired her. I can't believe she is mine now. I tucked her hair behind and caressed her cheek. She snuggled into my neck and whispered, 

"What are you looking at me for?" Her voice was so hot that I'd make out with her again but she seemed tired from last night's fun. 

"Can't I look at my wife?" I asked.

"Ah... It sure does feel good to hear that," I could feel her lips forming into a grin on my skin.

"Sweetheart... I'm sorry about the sudden marriage request. I had to do it to show that you don't need to quit or follow the family tradition and because of Taeho,"

"I was worrying about it like an idiot. I just didn't want to lose you because I might not be able to meet your father's expectations. But, you have your reasons to do so. Why talk about it when we're married? Now, where's my bed coffee?" She demanded. I looked at her astonished.

"Day one and you order the mafia leader to run errands for you?" She woke up from her sleep and looked at me.

"You may be the leader outside the house. But here, I rule it. Understood? Now be a good boy and get my coffee," She said patting my cheek.

"Alright. You're the chief of the house. I'll be back in a few minutes," I kissed her forehead and headed downstairs in my track pants.

I prepared two cups of coffee and headed back. Y/n was refreshed by the time. I sat beside her and offered her the drink. My other hand found its way around her waist. I kissed her neck and ear after each sip of coffee.

"You're so sweet you're giving me a toothache,"

"So cringy!" She said and finished her coffee.

"Then how about this? - On a scale of 1 to 10, you're a 9 and I'm the 1 you need,"

"I already have you all to myself,"

"You're right. Okay, last one. I'm sure this will make you melt," I paused for a while and continued.

"You're so fine, you made me forget my pickup line,"

"Is it so? What should I do for you to remember that pickup line?"

"A kiss would do," I said. She smiled at me and moved closer. I was ready to feel her on me but she stopped and pushed my head back with her finger.

"Something better would also do," I pulled her back before she could leave, making her fall on my lap.

"How about some good news?" She looked at me with anxious eyes.

"You can start working at the hospital from tomorrow," She stared at me, speechless. I was getting worried as she didn't say anything.

"For real?" She asked. I nodded my head and continued to speak.

"But on one condition... Kang will accompany you," She immediately closed the gap between us and I slowly fell back on the couch, letting her take control of me.

She stopped all of a sudden and looked at me with worry.

"Though I love my work, I'll miss you a lot. Your voice, your touch, your presence... I think it'll take me a while to come out of it," 

"If it bothers you, I'll come to pick you up when I'm free. But for today, I'm all yours sweetheart," She pecked my lips and hugged me tightly. She showered me with kisses on my cheeks, neck, and chest, which made me go crazy. But I stopped myself. 

It was all for good. I'm locked in Y/n's hands for the day. I should let her do what she wants with me.