ღ. 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝑪𝒂𝒎 (𝗙)

✎. 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

Super short update. Prompt ain't mine

----------------------------------------------------------

Robin and Dustin forced Eddie and Steve to come with them and watch a baseball game in the arena because, according to both of them, they're very big fans of baseball, but are they really? Little did Steve and Eddie know. Robin and Dustin were planning something.

Pushing through the crowd, they arrived at the arena, sitting in a vacant seat. They shared the food they bought.

Not a long minute later, the game starts.

Crowds were cheering as their favorite team scored. Steve and Eddie didn't really know how the game worked, as they're not fans of baseball. Both of them are getting bored, with Eddie looking like he's ready to doze off and Steve fighting not to fall asleep..

A minute went by; the game timed out. The really big screen above flashes the title "Kiss Cam". The camera scans the crowd and selects a couple, whose images are shown on the jumbotron screens in the arena. The camera stops at a certain couple, and the crowd cheers as the couples kiss.

Robin poked Steve's arms, trying to get his attention. "Hey, me and Dustin are going to the bathroom real quick," Robin informed Steve.

The latter nodded his head, and Robin and Dustin quickly got out of their seats.

The camera roams again, and it lands on them.

They're both startled to see their faces on the screen, with Eddie blushing and covering his face. While Steve signed 'no' to the camera

The crowd boos.

After that, the kiss cam comes back to them several times during the game.

Steve is fed up with their bullshit; he's tired of saying no and yelling, "Oh, for Christ's sake! Again?" This time, when the kiss cam landed on them, Steve grabbed Eddie by his shirt collar, kissing him for god knows how long, but it was an amazing experience. He did kind of regret saying no the first time the kiss cam landed on them.

The crowd cheers loudly.

It was a long pause when Eddie decided to speak, not feeling awkward at all. "I wonder why the camera kept coming back to us?" Steve shrugged

"Where the hell are Robin and Dustin? Didn't they say they were just going to the bathroom?"

Meanwhile, Robin and Dustin, slipping a hundred bucks to the nearby cameraman, said, "Thank you, my good sir. You're an angel sent from heaven."

-