1

After years of being apart I will finally see Tom again. Me and my friends just moved in the USA a few days ago and after finding a place to live and some part time jobs, me and my sister, and some other friends, decided to go to a Tokio Hotel concert in hope to meet Tom and his band.

We got our tickets and everything. Tonight we're going to the concert so we are preparing ourselves.

«y/n! HAVE YOU SEEN MY FISHNETS?» my sister, Jules, yells from her room.
«LAST TIME I SAW THEM IN WHILEM's CLOSET» I yell back from the bathroom.
«THANKS!»

I get out of the shower and head to my room. I put on my boxers, choose my outfit and after a few minutes I decide to wear some baggy jeans, a tight tank top, leather gloves and my pair of globes. I put on a chain and some rings.

«Jewels can you help me with my hair?» I ask just when she passed by my room. She comes back and looked at me

«first, tell me how do look» she makes a whole turn to show her outfit; mini skirt, black with pink dots bra, black with rhinestone hoodie and platforms.

«you look great sis»   I compliment her. She smiles and starts jumping like a kid

«YAY! you look god too! by the way you can leave your hair like this» she says as she toouches and looks at some of my hair strands

«you sure? They look boring like this»

«I'm sureee, but if you insist i can gather them in two ponytails since they're long enough»

«that would be better»

I hear her say 'mkay!' and then she starts to do her thing while I put some black nail polish.

After a few minutes we're all ready. Whilem has been waiting for like 40 minutes, poor guy; he's wearing a pair of black baggy jeans, a large black shirt and black globes. Bro's black himself, the only thing that ain't black in him is his dreads

My sister turns the lights off

«omg y'all I can't find Whilem! where is he?!» I start laughing while the lights turns on again.

«oh fuck both of you» he says as he chuckles and shake his head.

«no but for real are you really gonna go all black?» I ask, still laughing. He nods.

«I am ready!!» we hear screaming from the bathroom

«FINALLY. Leon, hurry the fuck up!» my sister screams

He runs out and quickly puts on his converse. He has his 'my chemical romance' shirt on, his camo green cargos and his black and white beanie. We all look at us in the mirror in the living room and suddenly something pops on my mind.

«how are we still alive?» everyone turns and look at me with a confused face

«what do you mean?»Leon asks

«I mean, just look at us. our group consists a black guy, an emo, a satanic girl and a gay looking guy. Society hates us»

Everyone starts laughing at my statement.

«OK before we go! let's take a pic with my new camera because WE LOOK ABSOLUTELY GOURGE»we all do our poses and take the picture. Now after we're alla done we get in the car and start going to the concert