3

The place is amazing, and the fact that it's all free makes it even better.

«Let's go get something to drink» Tom leads us to the bar.

I order a mojito.
While waiting for my order I look around till I face Bill. He was staring at me and he didn't even look away when I noticed. His eyes moves all around my body and I do the same. I'm not ashamed to say that he is pretty, his make up is good and his outfit is amazing even tho it was simple; white tank top that showed his belly, black low waist jeans and loose hair.

«Here's your drink sir» The bartender hands me my drink. I look at him and thank him. When i look back to Bill he wasn't there. Bro disappeared like thin air.

«guys let's go there!» Jewels shouts and points at a table. We all head there and sit down and right next to me there's Bill.

«are you still playing the bass?» Bill asks

«uhm yeah but I'm more of a drummer now»

«that's cool!» I smile at his compliment and take a sip of my drink.

After a few minutes I order another mojito and Bill takes a Long island. I've never been a heavy drinker, just a little tipsy.I can't say the same thing for the others tho; Whilem and Gustav are alright since they didn't get anything alcoholic but the others are just wasted. My sister and leon are dancing like crazy, Tom is flirting with girls, Georg is probably puking and Bill is trying his best to act sober.

«I think it's better for you to stop» I say as I grab Bill's drink.

«Nooo!» he tries to take it back and extend his arm and body to get closer, but as he do that he gets on top of me yet he doesn't care since he still tries to get his drink back.

«just one last sip, I promise» he says, looking at me with pleading eyes.

I sigh «fine..» I hand him the glass but still hold it. He takes a big sip and gulps it all down. He does a disgusted face that get followed by a smile.

«thank you» he kisses my cheek and stand up. I immediately blush and stare at him. «I'll go to the toilet » He winks at me and start walking to the washroom. I fake cough and follow him after a few seconds.

I don't really know what is going to happen but I'm tipsy and stupid so ok.

We arrive at the toilet. He start checking the stalls and as he let out a sigh he locks the door. Now i Have an idea on what is going to happen. I'm not complaining tho, he's hot and probably horny, I would fuck him.

«y/n do you think I'm pretty?» he asks while walking closer to me. I laugh nervously. How the fuck did i get in this situation.

«yeah» I answer without looking like I'm going to shit my pants.

He smirks and gets closer and closer. He grabs my arms and put them around his waist while he still looks at me in the eyes. But all of a sudden..