8

It's Friday. Everyone is doing their own routine expect me. I just finished setting up my outfit; white tank top, black baggy jeans, B&W plaid shirt and a my old black converse. for jewellery I wear a chain and a few rings.

«why are you so dressed up?» my sister asks

«I'm going out with Bill and Tom, remember?»

«oh right, your date with Bill»

«it's not a date, there's gonna be Tom»
I say pissed at her statement. She's been saying that for a week now.

«whatever you sayyy. have fun!» she says while I close the front door.

—-

I see a car parked in front of the building with an arm sticking out of it, waving at me. I run pass the road and walk to the car.

«hey y/n! looking good» Tom says

«thanks! y'all look great too» I compliment back.

I sit in the back of the car and as I fix myself and my stuff I lock eyes with Bill, who smiles at me, I smile back. He's wearing low waisted jeans, adidas shoes, long sleeve tee with stripes, black choker and rings. Pretty simple but it looks amazing on him.

«where are we going?» I ask

«A random club we went to a few days ago» Tom answers

«that's cool»

During the ride we start talking about stuff, how we change so much and how we look so different, especially me and Jules.

«I remember having a crush on her» Tom says

«I'm not surprised» I laugh

«A lot of guys had a crush on her and you just liked any person it's boobs and pussy»

«hey, don't expose me like that again»
He jokes.

We arrive at the place and just by the neon sign I can tell that it's gonna be quiet fun. We enter and order some drinks. I see Tom already eyeing someone.

«Yeah uh..call me when the drinks are here„ He immediately slides into the crowd.

«oh..I guess it's just you and me now» I say jokingly.

«He's not gonna come back you know that right?» Bill says

«I could tell» He laughs at my sentence. Our drinks arrive and we don't even bother to call the other twin.
I can see Bill already feeling tipsy. He's such a light drinker.

«Hey you should slow down» I say, putting a hand on his shoulder.

«But i just started» He whines. I chuckle at this scene; he looks like a kid.

«Ok but control yourself» 

He mumbles a "we'll see" but I still heard it.

---

Help.

It's been only half an hour and I can't find Tom, Bill is drunk, I am drunk too and it's kinda hard to take care of him. 

«Y/n! dance with me!» Suddenly he takes my hand and drags me ti the dance floor. He starts swaying his body and I let myself go, following the rhythm and the beats of the song. He turns to me and put his arms around my neck while giving me hungry looks. Slowly he comes closer and closer to me...