9

As we get closer a random guy falls on me, making me stumble and almost fall on Bill, but before we could reach the floor I put an arm around his waist, which is incredibly skinny. 

«Shit sorry» I say as I pull him up. He says that it's ok but I could sense that something is bothering him. We walk back to the bar and order other drinks. He's now on his phone probably texting someone.

 «Hey, my brother just told me that he's going at home with this "super hot chick" so we don't have a ride home» he says, looking pissed. 

«It's ok. My house is not far away and you can stay over» 

«Really?» 

I nod with a smile, hoping that I reassured him and I think I did since he returned the smile with a brighter one.  The drinks finally arrive and after a few sips I propose to leave and he agrees to. We're now outside, a fresh air hitting us. We walk on the streets in silence, not knowing what to say. All of a sudden I hear him hum a melody, a familiar one. I realise after a bit thta it's one of their songs, one of my favourites; "Wo sind eure Hände". I start huming too, not as good as him but still. He turns his head, looking at me with an unknown feeling. 

«you know y/n..» He exclaims «I actually remember what happened that night at the club»

oh

oh.

OH.

«oh» I say casually.

He chuckles «I tried to forget it but that memory just can't leave my mind» 

«oh..uh..I thought about it too sometimes» I say a little nervous. Even tho he is more feminine and slender he has a look that can intimidate a bodybuilder. 

«y/n..look at me» I didn't even notice that i looked away. I turn my head to face him and like at the club he is getting closer. I know exactly what is gonna happen...

---

I'm in bed, I just woke up and I'm having a hangover for last night.

OH SHIT LAST NIGHT.

I look next to me and there's Bill still sleeping.

«uhm..Bill?» I say while shaking his arm. Is he dead, what the fuck.

«Bro wake up» I start shaking him more

«Bill it's almost 11 am wake up» I could finally hear a whine coming from him and he finally wakes up. He stretch his arm and turns his body to mine

«hey y/n...Y/N?» he screams confused. Then suddenly the memories hits.

«Oh shit» 

«Yup» He starts to apologize nonstop, probably thinking that I'm now weirded out by him

«I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, really I'm sorry»

«I actually don't mind»

«Really?» I nod. He sighs and relaxes. Suddenly the door opens

«YO MORNING BETCH OHH» it's my sister. She looks at us and we look at her

«did you fuck?»