2

We arrive at the arena and we can already see a lot of people.
«I'm so excited!» jewels exclaims.

«yeah same, I can't wait to see that horny ass of Tom» I say entering the place with the others following me.
We take our sits and wait for the show to start.

«Do you think they will recognise us?» Jewels asks

«I don't know, maybe yeah.»

«I hope they do. If not i'll kick their asses like I used to do» I laugh and shake my head.

Suddenly the lights turn on, smoke starts filling the place, and a voice shouts "ladies and gentlemen, I present youuu TOKIO HOTEL!"
I can finally see 4 figures on stage. It's them.

I smile and start screaming like the rest of the crowd. My sisters starts jumping like a toddler, trying to get their attention;We are pretty close to the stage so it could be possible.

The concert goes on and in like half an hour the show is going to an end. For the whole time me and jewels were trying to get their attention, we even got on Leon's and Whilem's shoulders and for a second I swear Tom looked at us.

«ok so, unfortunately this is going to be our last song for tonight and we wanted to thank everyone who came here, to our last concert of the tour. We love you guys!!» Bill exclaims while waving at the crowd.

After performance the last song they give their last goodbyes to the fans and finally go in backstage.

While we are almost exiting the arena when some buff guys shows up

«follow us»

me and the others look at each other and shrugged. They are apparently taking us in backstage, now I realise.
They open a door for us and we can see the band settling down their stuff. After noticing that we are in the room they come tu us.

«y/n! what's up? I haven't seen you since middle school» Tom says

«I know! we have to catch up on a lot of things. By the way you're so tall»

«yeah? a lot of people says that.. OH shit jules!»

«Hey Tom!» she greets and hug him but as soon as Bill comes closer she pushes him and runs to the other twin.

«BILL!! I missed you so much! You look amazing and you hair are perfect. You should have let them grow before»

«Aww Jules! I missed you too! and you look great too»

I say hi to Georg and Gustav and talk to them for a little until I remember that Leon and Whilem are here too.

«Guys I want you to meet Whilem and Leon» I introduce them. They wave and awkwardly smile.

To immediately starts a conversation with Whilem while jules and bill talk to Leon.

A few minutes passed till Bill asked for the attention of everyone.

«So, me and the others wanted to invite you guys to our after party! do you wanna come?»

«sure! it would be great» Jewels is the first to answer

«Yeah and I really want to know you guys better» Leon says

I nod and look at Whilem who seems ok about it. So they tell us about the place we all go outside and we were about to take our car but..

«hey y'all can come with us! they will drive your car to the club» Tom says pointing at the buff guys of before.

I give them the keys and walk to their car, or better say, limousine. Shit's fancy as fuck.