5

The rest of the night I spent it taking care of my sister and Leon. They are both drunk and they needed help but the other idiots thought it was funny taking pictures and videos of me struggling not getting crushed by two handicaps instead of helping me.

Now we're all outside and after fighting for my life and taking them inside the car I notice that Tom was helping Bill walking. He is drunk two but he's in better conditions.
He's pretty even when he looks half dead. For a hot second we make eye contact and that's all it takes for me to run and go to their car, that's isn't even that far, and ask
«can I have your number?»

«are you asking me or him?» Tom asks. I don't even know who I was talking to.

«uhm.. You!» i "quickly" answer

«ok..? it's ##########» I write it down on my arm, yes I have a pen with me. I smile and thank him.

«wait isn't tha-» I hear bill say but is suddenly interrupted by Tom who covers his mouth.

«oh shit it's really late we have to go bye!» They instantly get in the car and i wave at them.

Whilem is screaming my name.
«dude! we have to go before Leon throws up in the car!»

I run to them and start the car. We arrive at our place in like half an hour and we all just go to our rooms and sleep.

—-

It's 8:40 and I'm cooking breakfast for everyone.
...
Joking I'm just eating cereal in the couch while watching south park.

«morning bro» my sister comes to the living room and sits next to me.

«morning»

«have you seen Whilem and Leon?» she asks me

«oh whilem is out searching for a job and leon is still sleeping»

«But i didn't see him in his room» she exclaims confused

I laugh «yeah this morning he woke up because it was too hot in his room so he's sleeping in the bathtub» I explain to her. She laughs and grabs her camera.

«Imma take pic» she says while still laughing.

Now i'm alone again and I just finished my cereals. I'm supposed to do my chores but gne, don't want to.
But something comes to my mind. The number on my arm. I see if it's still there and it is! I quickly grab my phone and save the number. I decide ti send a message.

me:
hey Tom, it's y/n! just wanted to say thanks for last night, we all had a great night. Hope we can get to see each other soon.

I send it and wait for a notification.