6

###
Hey y/n! We had a great time two!

he finally answers. I smile after reading

###:
Oh and i'm not Tom, it's bill.

Oh.

y/n:
OH.

Bill:
Yeah my brother probably gave my number to you by accident, I can give you his if you want to.

y/n
nah it's fine. I just wanted it so we can go out again all together. I also don't think it would change a lot if I have yours.

Bill:
alrighty! I have tuo go now, byee :)

y/n
Byee!

I close my phone and continue watching south park.

Suddenly I hear my sister screaming.
«AAAA GET OFF ME!» she yells

«NOT UNTILL YOU DELETE THAT»

«I WOULD RATHER DIE»

«THEN DIEEE ASAAA»

what the fuck are they doing. I walk to the bathroom and see them on the floor fughting for the camera that was right next to them.
I grab it, look at the photos and laugh. Leon had his mouth open and there is another one with Jules posing next to him. And then there's the one where Leon wakes up and notices my sister.

«Y/N RUN.» My sister yells. I look up and see Leon coming my way. I immediately start running and laughing to my room.

I lock the door as soon as I arrive.
«YOU MOTHER FUCKER!» Leon screams. I knew he wouldn't leave until I give up and walk out so I save the photos on my laptop and wait. After the downloading finishes I open the door.

«here's the camera» I hand it to him and walk back to the living room where my sister was waiting.

«You saved the pics?» she asks

«yup» I say with a smirk. We fist bump and wait for Leon to arrive, satisfied about his "win".
In fact he comes in with a grin on his lips and the camera in his hand.

«ha I deleted the photos»

«that's good to know. You came out ugly by the way» My sister jokes. He shows her the middle finger and roll his eyes.

—-

It's 1:30 pm and Whilem just came back.

«I have a job» he announces with a smile. We all look at him with excitement and start clapping

«we're so proud of you!»Jewels compliments

«yeah dude that's some great knews» Leon says

I just give him a fist bump on the shoulder and smile.
The reason why we are all excited about him getting a job is because he was never the type of guy who would work a full time job, but when we decided to move here we made the promise to change ourselves in better, and he's doing the best job.

We ask a few things about his job and found out that he will work as a tattoo artist. That's cool, I found a job as a piercer. Leons as a waiter and my sister as a..stripper. I wasn't very ok with it at first but she convinced me in someway.