4

..We hear banging on the door

«who locked the door? I need to shit!» We look at each other and start laughing. He unlocks the door and the guy barges in and pushed Bill away.

«Get out of my way!» He screams and runs into one of the stalls.

«Let's go back to the others?» I asked . He nods and starts heading out. We arrive at the table and they were all there, looking at us.

«Hey fags. Did you guys fuck?» My sister asks

«shut the fuck up jewels»

«you didn't answer» she says teasingly

I roll 𝐦𝐲 eyes «we didn't do anything»

«yeah! and i just needed someone to help me with a stain on my pants and since everybody is drunk or minding their own business I asked Y/n»

I nod with a ":]" face. I go back to my sit.

«Whilem told me that you guys are in a band» Gustav states

«yeah we are!» Leon states

«Yeah, I'm the guitarist, Leon is the singer, Whilem plays the bass and y/n plays the drums!» Jewels exclaims

«that's so cool» Georg says

«are you guys planning on becoming famous any time soon?» Tom asks

«not really, we have to find some stable jobs first since we just arrived here and then we can restart with our band» O explain to him and the others. They all nod.

Suddenly Leon stands up «I'm getting another drink»

«ok i'm coming two» jewels gets on her feet too

«yeah same» Bill state and they all start walking to the bar.

Now it's only me, Tom, gustav, georg and whilem.

«you know that my brother has been looking at you for the whole? he's still doing it now» To states after a few seconds.

I look where the bar is and Bill is giving me some looks.
«I noticed, yeah»

«He had a thing for you during middle school» Georg says

«well that's something I didn't know.»

«you stupid, he isn't even good at hiding it» Gustav jokes which makes the others ,including me, laugh.
Now that I think about it he has always been very clingy with me or he tries to get my attention very often, but I didn't think it was because he liked me. Yet the real question is; does he still think of me that way? Maybe it's a stupid thing to ask but why if the scene in the bathroom was just a heat of the moment thing and he didn't feel anything.

wait..

why am I even thinking about it. It's not like I care. I never liked him and I don't think i'll ever feel something for him so why emmi I bother overthinking?
Stupid ass