Dahila

The next day I went to my first period as I walked through the classroom door I noticed the same girl I saw at the library sitting all the way at the end of the classroom. That's strange why haven't I noticed her? Maybe because I didn't really bother what people were around me. As I stared at her she lifted her head up and stared at me. She must have noticed eyes were on here, we stared at each other for not even a minute then she quickly put her head back down on her desk as I walked to mine. 

For the entire period It felt like eyes were on me this entire time, It must of been her. As I went to my second period I noticed her speed walking in the halls It looks like she is trying to get to her other class as soon as possible is she scared of being late? I don't know and I don't really care i'll just get to my class and be over and done with her. 

After my second period ended I grabbed my lunch and make my way to roof of the school but before I enter the door that leads to the stairs I notice that girl out the window it looked like she leaves the school for her lunch break, why am I so invested with her??

I made my way to the roof and saw Tristine in her usual spot we both exchanged greetings as per usual. I ate my lunch she looks beyond the sky I wanted to say something about that girl but I don't think I shouldn't after all we barely talked and she was just some weird girl.

Tristine turned her head towards me then asked "is something up?" I was confused like how did she know? I didn't ask her that but I did tell her what's been going on inside my mind. 

"Yesterday I met this girl and I just generally think our exchange of communication was strange how I talked to other people, like it sounded like she was scared of me."

I heard a little giggle and it was coming from Tristine I was so confused why she was laughing. 

"Hey did i say something funny or something?!" 

"Oh.. heh I just thought you really interacted with a lot of people?"

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is everyone form of communication is different and there is some people who are struggling to communicate with others like the girl you mention you said she sounded scared you must look really scary or that she was embarrassed or even shy. Hope not everyone talks like you or expresses themselves more freely."

"Tristine you seem like an expert or something with this kind of thing."

"I'm not I'm just generally saying what I think and besides why is she running through your head? you want to be friends with her or something?"

Tristine said that made me question if what she said was true or not that and if me and her are really friends? It took me a moment but  I ignored her question and asked her something else.

"Um.. Tristine.."

Tristine head turned to face directly at me waiting for me to finish talking. 

"Are we considered friends?"

"No clue."

Tristine blunt answer left me speechless but it also made me a little sad I don't know why I never really needed friends so why am I getting upset over that answer. 

The bell started to ring a few seconds after her answer. I told her I had to head to class so I wont be late again, she simply nodded her head and waved goodbye to me as I headed to class. During my last two classes I was conflicted on a bunch of things that it was hard to focus on my school work and once the last class was finally over I started walking home. 

As I was walking on the sidewalk I noticed the girl was a few steps ahead of me. Should I? No maybe I shouldn't. Next thing I knew I was speed walking towards her as I got close to her I tapped her. 

Then she quickly turned around like I just shocked her or something then I noticed she got her earphones in her ears I must have scared her. 

"Hey sorry I scared yo-"

Before I could finish my sentence she bolted away from me like nothing as I tried to catch her and said wait but it was no use this girl was fast. Well that could have ended better. 

To Be Continued...