Petunia

I make my way into the office to get another late slip this is like my 4th one. As i was waiting in line with all other late students waiting for their notes. I saw from the corner of the office the principal office and saw the principal talking to two girls that were just fighting not that long ago. 

It was finally my turn to get a slip. "Hope this is the fourth one you know what that means.." I took the note and nodded at her. as I headed out to go back to my class I spotted the 2 girls coming out of the office but i didn't stick around to see what happened next. 

During Lunch time I had to tell Ava I couldn't hang out with her and Tristine due to detention. She seems upset but understands so she said she will take her usual routine at lunch. I guess she is still uncomfortable by herself with Tristine without me there. 

Maybe I should quickly go tell Tristine before I end up getting more in trouble by the teachers for not attending detention. I raced to the roof as fast as I could, I opened the door and there was Tristine sitting in her normal spot. "Hey." I said when I was trying to catch my breath. 

"Hi. Why are you in such a hurry?.. Where is your friend?" It took me a bit to respond to her since I wanted to tell her everything me and Ava did and what happened earlier I guess this is what gossip is? "I ended up getting detention today, so I just wanted to let you know I wont be coming back up here and Ava well she went home to go and eat."

"I see.. Ok." It sounded like she was fine with it but I can hear a hint of sadness in her response. "But don't worry I will come back tomorrow." I said as I wave good bye to her and race back downstairs to make it into the classroom where detention is.

I made it just in time, there were a bunch of teenagers most of them are boys but I did notice the two girls that were fighting earlier. Sitting far away from each other, which is understandable I sat next to the girl with black mask as it looked like she was just doodling on school work. 

It was just an awkward silence for at least 15 minutes. until the teacher who is supervising us got up from her desk and told us to be quiet and don't leave the classroom as she walked out the door and shut it. I'm taking it she either has things to do or finds the other students who were supposed to have detention as well. 

But after the teacher's warning a bunch of students started chatting up a storm with each other boys were chatting with their friends and the girl who picked fight earlier was chatting with boys next to her. But the girl in the mask does the same thing and keeps doodling in silence. 

As I was looking around I noticed something on the ground near my desk. I picked it up and it looked like an eraser shaped like a flower and was the colour of violet. I wonder if this will be hers? I stared at the girl who was doodling. I slightly tapped her shoulder, suddenly her head did a sharp turn directly towards me which shocked me.

"Um...is this yours?" I showed her the violet flower shaped eraser. "Yes, Thank you." She said as she was about to grab it from my hand when she did I noticed her drawing and I realised that the paper she doodling on isn't even on blank paper it looks like math sheet.

But i did notice how pretty her drawing was she drew a bunch of pretty flowers in a nice detailed vase. "Wow.. pretty drawing." I quickly covered my mouth cause i didn't mean to say that out loud. Then the girl covered her paper with her arms but said Thanks.

"Hold.. on, do I know you from somewhere?" This girl just forgot me yesterday? Well I don't think she remembers everyone entering the store. "Yeah, i'm the girl who was handing out resumes with my friend." 

"I see."  All of a sudden every student in the class became quiet as they saw the teacher enter the room. Who was holding a folder and a cup of coffee, which is probably one of the reasons why she left to begin with. 

"I heard you all chatting away when i was coming in. Enough chit chat, eat your lunch or finish your work." The teacher sat down at her desk and started sipping her coffee. I looked up at the clock above her to see what time it was. I sigh as I only got 20 more minutes left in this classroom. 

To Be Continued.