5

When they reached the pick-up, Hyunjin helped the twins into it.

   After shutting the door he looked at Felix who seemed to be rethinking his life choices.

   "Felix, are you okay?" Hyunjin asked.

    Felix covered his face, feeling embarrassed.

    Hyunjin tilted his head confused at the tiny whine Felix let out.

  Taking a deep breath Felix let his hands drop to his sides, "You're going to laugh if I tell you," he muttered.

   "No I won't, what's wrong?"

  "I don't exactly know how to get into the car. I've never been in a pick-up before. I drive a compact and so does my brother and my best friend," Felix said.

   Hyunjin couldn't help but laugh softly.

  "See you laughed," Felix covered his face again.

   Hyunjin smiled and grabbed Felix's hands pulling them away from the blond's face.

    His breath caught in his throat for a moment when he realise that Felix had gone barefaced today. Blinking a couple times he broke out of his daze.

   "It's cute, honestly," Hyunjin said softly.

   Felix pursed his lips.

   Hyunjin squeezed Felix's hands softly, "It is really easy, honestly, I'll help you,"

   "It is like 22 inches off the ground, what if I fall?" Felix questioned.

   "Then, I'll catch you,"

   Felix just nodded and Hyunjin moved behind him.

    "All you have to do is use this arm to hold the handle, then use this leg to step here. Just pull up using the handle and slide in, just make sure to duck your head a little so you don't hit it," Hyunjin explained.

    As Felix was getting in the truck Hyunjin's hands never left his waist, just in case.

  Felix did a little happy dance when he got it with no hiccups. Hyunjin chuckled and help Felix close the door.

   However, a pout graced Felix's lips when Hyunjin got in so easily.

   "What's up?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "You get in so easy," Felix said.

   Hyunjin chuckled, "This is my third pickup, so it is easy,"

    Felix nodded understanding.

   "Okay, where are we going for lunch?" Hyunjin asked.

   "Steak 'n Shake!" Sol and Selene yelled.

   Hyunjin looked to Felix, "Is that okay with you?"

   "Uhm, I've never been there," Felix said.

   "You've never been?!" Sol exclaimed.

   "Nope, I usually eat in or order like Wendy's,"

     "We don't have to go if you aren't comfortable with it," Hyunjin said.

  Felix shook his head, "It is good to do different things, plus Sol and Selene want to go,"

   "Alright, to steak 'n shake," Hyunjin said beginning to pull out of the parking spot.

    -

   "It looks like a diner you'd see in like the 50s, maybe," Felix said as they pulled up.

    "Yeah, it is one of the reason they love coming here," Hyunjin said, taking his seat belt off.

   Felix opened the door and realise he didn't know how to get out. It also didn't help that his small fear of heights was kicking in.

   "Do you need help?" Hyunjin asked.

   "Yep," Felix said.

    Hyunjin held Felix's waist and helped him out the same way he helped Selene and Sol out many times.

   Felix held onto Hyunjin's shoulders when the older practically picked him up.

  The redhead helped steady the blond as he set him down, "You okay?"

   "Yeah,"

   "Alright, let's go in," Hyunjin said.

   Selene held Felix's hand and Sol held Selene's hand.

   "I see how it is, y'all have Felix here and don't want to hold my hand,"

   Felix laughed softly and slipped his hand into Hyunjin's, "There I'll hold your hand,"

Hyunjin licked his lips and looked at their intertwined fingers.

   Okay, Felix was a little nervous, he was never this bold, but it was different with Hyunjin.

   Felix was about to pull his hand away when Hyunjin squeezed it lightly and began walking.

    The four entered the diner.

  "Sol, Selene, you guys want what you usually get?" Hyunjin asked.

  "Yes please!" Selene said.

   Sol nodded.

  "What do you want, lix?" Hyunjin asked.

    "Uhm, you can just get me whatever you are having," Felix said.

    Hyunjin nodded, "Are you okay with dairy?"

  Felix nodded.

    "How about you guys go sit down? I'll join you in a moment," the redhead said.

   "Wait, let me pay,"

  "Not happening. It is my treat, go sit,"

  Felix pouted.

   "No amount of your cute pout and pretty puppy eyes will make me cave,"

    "Fine, we will go sit, but next time I pay," Felix stated.

   Hyunjin smiled.

   "Okay, fine,"

    Felix took Selene and Sol to a booth and sat down. Them on one side him on the other.

  "Do you like our dad?" Sol asked.

   "Huh?" Felix questioned.

   "Are you in love with our dad?" Selene asked.

"Well, I wouldn't say in love. I mean I am very fond of Hyunjin. He is very kind and caring, so it is hard not to be fond of him. Anyone would be fond of him," Felix told them.

  "But would you date him?" Sol asked.

  Felix thought for a moment, then glance at Hyunjin who was ordering.

   Would he date Hyunjin?

  "Uhm, I mean, yeah, I would if the timing is right, I guess," Felix said softly.

    Selene and Sol smiled.

      Felix bit his lip.

  But of course, in Felix's mind, it was way to soon to even think of dating Hyunjin.