⚡8⚡

I am so very sorry for this chapter. I love you guys. The story does continue after this.

-

    "Why are you so comfy?" Felix mumbled.

    "Because it is freezing outside and I produce so much heat that it is like have a space heater in bed with you," Hyunjin said, pulling Felix closer and kissing the top of his head.

    Felix chuckled.

    "Not that I am complaining, but you've been staying here a lot more lately," Hyunjin mentioned.

    The brunet hummed, "I was hoping you wouldn't notice. The day that Jae and I diorveced is coming and I just don't want to be alone. So, when I am not here or at work, I am at my brother's or Minho and Jisung's," Felix said.

     Hyunjin squeezed Felix's hip lightly, "You can stay here whenever you want, angel. The twins love having you here and so do I,"

    "I love you," Felix Whispered.

     Hyunjin smiled.

   "I love you,"

   The two laid in silence, loving the warmth from each other.

  "Oh, before I forget, I got something for Selene and Sol for Christmas,"

   "You didn't have to, they have too many things already," Hyunjin said.

   Felix sat up and reached for his bag.

    Hyunjin followed his arms wrapping around Felix's waist and he pressed light kisses on Felix's bare shoulder.

   "I had to get it, it reminded me of them," he said, pulling out two small velvet boxes.

   When Felix opened the boxes Hyunjin smiled softly, "They are beautiful, baby. They'll love them,"

    "Are you sure? Because I can g-"

  Felix was cut off by Hyunjin's lips on his.

   "They'll love it, my angel,"

   Felix smiled and kissed Hyunjin again.

  "I want to give it to them tomorrow,"

  "But Christmas is next week," Hyunjin said.

  "Yes and?" Felix questioned.

    Hyunjin chuckled, "I love you so much,"

   "I love you so much,"

   -

    "I am not going to choose who's snowman is better. They are both beautiful," Felix said.

   "Lixie, it is a contest, you have to chose," Sol said.

  Felix hummed, "How about I just tickle you guys instead?"

  Felix began tickling the twins, giggles erupting from them.

     "Guys, look," Hyunjin called out.

    Felix stopped tickling the twins and they looked at Hyunjin.

   "Aw, that is so cute!" Felix beamed, seeing the small snow castle Hyunjin built.

   Hyunjin smiled and knocked it down.

    Felix pursed his lip and nodded, "You are a horrible person," he said.

  Hyunjin chuckled and went over to Felix and kissed him softly.

   "Uck! Not in front of us!" Selene said.

   "Yeah, not in front of us!" Sol exclaimed.

    "You two are the ones who wanted us to be together," Hyunjin stated.