Ch 1: Entrance exams and the start of something new

Thoughts: ‘ ‘
M/f: Mother Figure
Bold: Named attacks/Techniques

Y/n now back home woke up to see the kidsitter/babysitter (Y/n accidentally called her mom one time) for S/n already making breakfast for the both of them.

“You're awake already?” M/f asked.

“Yup” Y/n said as he was just standing in the kitchen walking closer to M/f.

“Why did you come back home so late at night?” M/f asked.

“Work” Y/n blatantly said.

“Oh yeah you did tell me that you do come home pretty late” M/f remembering Y/n telling her that once.

“What do you think of me since you called me mom that one time” She giggled, Y/n was embarrassed about that.

Before Y/n could speak she said “I wouldn’t mind being your parent or guardian since I think of both you as my kids so you can call me mom anytime ok” this made Y/n shed some tears and hugged her “Thank-k Y-You” Y/n was at a loss of words since he was feeling multiple emotions.

Y/n went and woke up S/n, “S/n wake up” S/n stubbornly woke up since she wanted to sleep more but knew that she had to go to school. Life returned to normal for Y/n since M/f became Y/n and S/n’s Legal guardian and their new mom.

- 6 months later -

(A/n: Y/n still kept up with his training and can use Tao efficiently & effectively)

Y/n was at the gates of UA knowing he had to pass the normal entrance exams since Eraserhead wouldn’t give him a recommendation since he wanted to see if Y/n had his Alias/nickname for a reason. Y/n walked into UA and found where he needed to go but was stopped by a periwinkle haired girl asking him a bunch of questions.

- After Answering the questions -

Y/n then answered the girls’ questions about what his motivation is and other things such as his quirk which he replied it’s a unique elemental quirk. Y/n was in the auditorium for the hero course entrance exams waiting for the written exam to begin and then go to the practical part of the exam. Y/n studied and knew for sure that he was going to pass the exams, and Y/n was able to ace the written part but knew that he was going to try for the practical part.

- Battle center  -

Y/n was stretching his body before the exams could start to prepare himself to show Eraserhead why he should’ve gotten a recommendation. The exam started And Y/n was already inside locating and destroying the pointers.

- 10 minutes later -

Y/n had 50 points reaching the top 10 at the very least and with this Y/n waited for the other contestants to get points so as to not make it unfair. Y/n was going to stay on the top of two buildings but the zero pointer appeared and Y/n saw that there was a lot of debris to use for his techniques which made Y/n drop down from the building while activating Ninpo: Ascetic Blaze.

Y/n quickly ran towards some debris and kicked them in the air to then perform Ninpo: Stone Storm Blaze (Ninpo: Stone Storm, Ascetic Blaze mode). Y/n made sure to send the debris flying to critical parts of the zero pointer while proceeding to kick more debris at the Zero pointer’s body. Y/n made sure to put some force into his kicks to add more power to the debris, setting them on fire mid motion to burn the zero pointer. The Zero pointer was now burning but was put out before it could damage any of the buildings but after the fire was put out a loud sound played.

The exams has finished

- Timeskip (2 weeks) -

Y/n was at home and was thinking about the points system for the exam knowing that he got points for saving people. A knock on his door stopped his train of thought and it was his mom who adopted both him and S/n holding a letter from UA.

Y/n opened the letter to see a disk come out which started to play a video of Shota Aizawa aka Eraserhead.

“Congratulations for passing the Exams, Hollow” A tick mark appeared on Y/n’s head but was confused on why it was Eraserhead and not the principal.

“I asked the principal if you can go to UA, and I told him everything You have done until now, but to my surprise he said yes” Aizawa says to the camera as Y/n was watching the video play out.

“So yada yada welcome to your hero academia” Aizawa states in a tired tone.

- Timeskip (1 week) -

Y/n was putting on his school uniform for his first day at UA, but before he could M/f came to make sure that Y/n had everything on him which he did. Y/n proceeded to leave his home which had a 9 year old S/n and M/f, and now Y/n achieved what he always wanted:

a normal life