Ch 11: obstacle course (2/2)

Thoughts: ' '
M/f: Mother figure
S/n: Sister name
Bold: named attacks/techniques

Y/n was aiming his flame arrow trying to spot the best area he could send it flying

Y/n was aiming his flame arrow trying to spot the best area he could send it flying. Though this would be a test drive for the technique and Y/n never really thought of a name for it.

Y/n then released the arrow as it flew at blinding speeds and it hit the zero pointers at the exact place that Y/n wanted it to.

At first, Y/n thought that the flame would pierce through the robot but it the flame lost its arrow like shape. Y/n noticed that it had burnt the metal and a few wires in the general area of where his shot landed.

Y/n didn’t waste a second to admire his new technique, and that he will decide the name of later.

'I'll name this ability later right now focus on the competition' Y/n thought. As Y/n had rushed off trying to get back in first place.

'Thank you for telling me about your theory, Midoriya' Y/n thought. As the rest of the students followed behind Y/n, who was running full speed ahead.

Y/n looked up to see some of his classmates go above instead of below the robots. Y/n then used breathing techniques to strengthen the muscles in his legs to go faster.

Y/n then hear present mix talk about a pitfall, as he sees a pink haired girl jump but he noticed her Tao signature going upwards.

Now getting a clearer view, he saw that she was from the support course.

'So their allowed to bring them if they make whatever their bringing?' Y/n thought, as barely heard the exchange.

Y/n breathed in and out quicky and spread throughout his body and just jumped after all it was a leap of faith in one's ability.

Y/n landed on a pillar and remembered he has pretty good balance well in actuality it was perfect balance. So Y/n walked on the rope and just jumped to the next rope that was connected to another pillar.

Everyone watching was shocked on how well Y/n is balanced enough to just jumped from rope to rope. And the moment Y/n crossed the pit just like before Yn made a max dash towards Bakugou who in turn was going after Todoroki.

Y/n then stopped before he stepped on a landmine.

'Guess I have to go slow now, but this is smart on Nezu's part as this can allow people in the back to catch up' Y/n thought, as he started to maneuver around the landmines.

'As making the suspense of who ever gets first place even better, so overall better entertainment' Y/n thought as he starts to reach the quarter of the minefield.

'Not much I can do here' Y/n thought. As he starts to close the gap getting closer to the halfway point of the minefield.

As he senses a group of others getting closer to the minefield or just starting the minefield.

'Just great' Y/n thought. As Y/n carefully gets past the halfway points and stops to see a lot more landmines.

'So the closer you get to the end the more landmines their are' Y/n thought. Y/n was fed up as a part of Y/n is competitive, as any other person is.

Y/n was slowly getting closer to the two who were leading the front of the pack: Bakugou and Todoroki. And after a few minutes of catching up to the the two of them all three heard an explosion and felt a gust of wind.

Y/n turned to see a gaint pink smoke cloud and Y/n immediately sensed a familiar Tao signature.

'Midoriya?' Y/n thought. As he looked up to see Midoriya on a piece of metal.

'Is he using a part of the pointers arm or is he using just a part from the pointers body?' Y/n thought.

As he quickly snapped out of his thoughts and started to use his agility and acrobatics to run towards the end. Luckily Y/n was didn’t touch any of the land mines, and he looks up to see that Midoriya as passed Bakugou and Todoroki.

That competitive part of Y/n didn’t care anymore, so he just started to speed up to pass all three of his classmates ahead of him. Y/n was approaching the three as he realized what Midoriya could do next, so Y/n stopped and backtracked a bit.

As Y/n predicted Midoriya swung the piece of metal to the ground hitting several landmines. And once they exploded, Y/n immediately rushed after Midoriya along with Todoroki and Bakugou.

Y/n was just barely able to pass both Todoroki and Bakugou as both immediately tried attacking Y/n. As Y/n set his hand on fire and he had grabbed a small pebble near the start.

Set the pebble on fire by lacing it with his Tao and he threw to the floor as it set off even more landmines. Pushing Bakugou and Todoroki backwards as he was getting closer to Midoriya. But before he could even dash past Midoriya to get first place.

Todoroki had sent ice to Y/n's feet to stop Y/n from going foward and allow himself and reluctantly Bakugou to get past Y/n. Y/n immediately set his feet on fire but made sure not to let out to much with how many landmines there are around him.

Y/n just smirked glad that he was able to pushed them but he wasn't going to lose that easily. Y/n just made a mad dash towards the three, and tried thinking of a plan but gave up on it.

We cut to M/f and S/n watching the sports festival, as S/n looked at her older brother.

As we cut back we see Y/n use the corridor to his advantage and passes Bakugou and just manages to past Todoroki. Y/n was going to do what he did at the beginning but knew it would allow for Todoroki and Bakugou would pass him. That and it would take bit long  to gather all of his strength into his legs to perform that technique again.

'Heh, I tried my best while holding back but...' Y/n started to think.

'I still got second place' Y/n finished his thought.

We see Midoriya cross the finish line first and Y/n crosses the finish line a few seconds after Midoriya. Midoriya looked over to Y/n and Y/n just gave Midoriya a smile.

"Midoriya, Congrats on getting first place" Y/n said as more people started to pile in the coliseum the sports festival was being held in.