Ch 3: Class president, intruders, & meeting the greatest evil

Thoughts: ‘ ’

It’s been a few days since Y/n started UA and now Y/n knew that he had to actually learn here since Aizawa told Nezu if Y/n didn’t act like a student then he would be expelled and sent to tartarus. Aizawa told this to Y/n and the fact that Nezu agreed as well made him a bit more anxious since even though he had the ability to escape tartarus he knew it would be hard as well.

So now the class was deciding on who was going to be class president and Y/n was not participating in the absolute chaos before it was chosen for the class president to be voted. Surprisingly Y/n had 4 votes and Y/n was screaming internally since he didn’t want to deal with this without knowing why he was chosen for the position which was his combat skill and how strategic Y/n was during the combat training.

It was now lunchtime and Y/n was sitting with his senpai’s Nejire, Mirio, and Amajiki talking of what has happened in their class “So im class president now” The three senior look at him.

“I’m happy for you-” Nejire and Mirio were about to say until Y/n.

“The thing is i don’t want to be class president” they looked at him confused wanting an explanation.

“I already have to deal with a lot... ‘Considering that i have to be careful or they will get involved’ and adding on the duties as class president”. Now understanding why he doesn’t want to be class president but before they could say they understand a alarm went off surprising the four of them.

The seniors rush out of the cafeteria but Y/n sensed two familiar Tao energy and remembered one thing: villains. Y/n was able to get out of Nejire’s grip on his wrist without her knowing and used an ability that enhances his physical abilities. Y/n then saw a person he hasn’t seen in months Tomura Shigaraki, “Hello again hollow” as he disappeared in a purple mist, this caused Y/n to rush to the teachers especially Aizawa.

As Y/n was running towards the teachers who were outside dealing with the press about All might. Y/n remembers the meeting between him, Shigaraki and Kurogiri and their master All For One, the person who is treated as a myth.

- 7 or 8 Months ago & Y/n PoV -

“Hello hollow” AFO trying to sound intimidating towards Y/n while Shigaraki and kurogiri were near AFO.

“What do you want?” I asked Sounding annoyed.

“Well we heard that you are hunting down heroes and let's just say I want to form an alliance, what do you say” AFO asked Y/n as Y/n responded with “I refuse because first off I don’t know what you can do and second off I only do jobs” All for One then asked one question “Will you be able to kill All might for me as a job?” Y/n was now enraged internally but doesn’t show it.

“I’m not delusional, but if you're wondering no” All For One was about to say something when “Because there is no way i'm going to be able to out speed all might or over power him so I’m losing a fight against him”.

All For One looked satisfied with the answer on why we wouldn’t be able to kill All Might and “Kurogiri can you make a portal for our dear hollow?”.

“Yes, Master” as a portal appeared near Y/n, “till’ we meet again hollow” As Y/n entered the portal. Now on a rooftop a 3 hour long train ride away from home.

- Flashback ends -

Y/n has finished remembering his meeting with AFO, Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

- Timeskip -

Y/n now in class cause he couldn’t get to see Aizawa and asked his class how it was resolved on their side. Y/n now learnt that ida was the one to calm down the students of UA when it was just the media which Y/n guessed but knew that the media wanting all might wasn’t the only thing that happened today.

Y/n was on the podium and then asks ida to help as deputy for the class and that can help the class and the class president and vice president when they need it. Ida accepted his role as the class deputy.

- Timeskip -

Y/n was with the faculty of UA already knowing the deal Y/n made with Aizawa and Y/n knew who it was and asked to talk with principle Nezu privately.