Ch 7: Night Training

Thoughts: ' '
S/n: Sister name
M/f: Mother figure

Y/n had gotten back home as both M/f and S/n were asleep, as Y/n thinks back to when his instincts took over.

'Why did I do that?' Y/n thought as he enters the kitchen. He looked into the fridge to see any leftovers for him.

Their was leftovers in the fridge, as he took it out and put it in the microwave for a minute or two. 1 second before it would ring, Y/n took the food out, as he went to his room.

He opened the door to his room, as he walked to his desk. He set the food down as he moved the chair to sit down to eat the food.

As he was eating, Y/n took out a journal containing notes on Tao that his ancestor did. The notes were on Ninpo, yes but it also hid what Tao was which is the reason why Y/n has a "quirk".

He opens the journal to the page where all of Tao nature's are named, as he does that he takes out his own journal where notes on training methods for the specific Tao nature's.

The past thing, that his dad told Y/n was that he was special in terms of Tao affinities. He had the ability to have access to all affinities but had to train to fully master his main affinity to then learn the other affinities. Thankfully he has already mastered his main affinity, so this will allow him to train the other affinities.

'So which one should I learn first?' Y/n thought. He then noticed a very unllegilble writing about another Tao type but Y/n couldn't see or make the words.

Y/n knew that he was special in the sense he could use all the Tao types by switching between them. But it never occurred to him to get the ability to use them until now.

'Wood and Water seem to be of my best interest' Y/n thought as he closed both journals. To continue eating as he looks out the window to see the sky.

After eating, Y/n left to go to a very hidden training area. As he tries to learn how to swap freely between Tao types. But Y/n still needed to awaken those types to swap between them.

"Why isn't this working" Y/n sounding irritated.

"Why can't I use wood or water? I did the necessary training" Y/n said.

"Wait" Y/n then had a thought.

'Water is supposed to be calm, swift, and adaptable, right?' Y/n thought.

'No wonder I can't use it, it goes against my training with fire and my fighting style' Y/n thought.

Y/n then checked his phone to see if he should training some more or should he go back home. Y/n saw he still had at least 5 minutes to spare, as he gets in a neutral stance.

'Breathe, calm your heart and mind become the water itself' Y/n thought as he moved in swift yet calm way. As he opens his eyes he sees the dummy with multiple calculated and vital spots.

'Looks like I still need some work on stopping my instincts' Y/n thought as the area where the heart should be on a normal person has the most damage.

Y/n saw that their was only 2 and a half minutes to spare as he calms down to be neutral stance.

Y/n then threw something as he breathes in as he feels something change in his Tao as he catches the pebble he threw that ricochet back to him.

'I did it!' Y/n thought as he realized that when it does happen something changes in his Tao.

'The downside is that I'm left wide open' Y/n thought to himself.

'So I gotta quicken the process of switching' Y/n thought. As he left his secret training grounds back home.

Y/n runs back home to get some rest.