Ch 10: Obstacle course? (1/2)

Thoughts: ' '

Y/n was looking at his class thinking of a plan on what to do, since he already has more experience as a fighter compared to them.

Y/n had thought of something, since he was told the last stage was a tournament style one on one. He should hold back to the point where, he can let others shine but he felt his phone vibrate.

Y/n took his phone out only to see a text from Aizawa.

———————————————————

Eraserhead 🛏💤

"Hold back but enough to show your trying"

"Also that's the most rational thing you can do"

"That was the plan"

———————————————————

Y/n turned his phone off and motioned for everyone to follow him out into the stadium. But then Todoroki did something, and that something was a declaration of war against Y/n and Midoriya.

Y/n just sighed, as he stayed quiet. As Y/n contemplated going all out on Todoroki to spite him.

"Let's leave all this declaration on the big stage, got it?" Y/n said just wanting to get out the room.

They all nodded even if some were reluctant in doing so.

- Timeskip -

They were called out, as they stepped out into the light. Y/n sighed knowing that people around the world would find out their quirks and abilities.

'Looks like besides holding back, I have to worry about showing too much of what I'm capable of' Y/n thought.

Y/n then hears the shouting of the crowd and present mic, especially the speech he gave them.

They walk towards the center of the arena, as present mic also introduces the other classes. Y/n then sees midnight being the judge.

"For the student representative and pledge, we have Katsuki Bakugou" Midnight said. Bakugou walks towards the stage that Midnight was on.

'He's gonna say something that angers everyone isn't he?' Y/n thought.

"I just wanna say, I'm gonna to win" Bakugou said. As Y/n heard others being angered by what Bakugou said.

'Fuckin knew it' Y/n said. Y/n sighs but is somewhat excited at the idea that the events are random except for the last one which is always a tournament.

Y/n pays attention to the screen to see it become a roulette on deciding what event is going to happen first.

As it slows down to show an obstacle race which is essentially an obstacle course.

Y/n hears Midnight's explanation on the obstacle course.

'So where allowed to do anything as long as we don't leave, got it' Y/n thought.

Everyone gets into position, and Y/n just breathes in and out. As he hears the alarm go off, and everyone goes off running.

Y/n just runs towards the crowd, and jumps. And immediately jumps from the wall to next in a zig-zagging pattern.

Y/n quickly used Ascetic Blaze knowing Todoroki would use something to stop everyone to get ahead. It was all thanks to his experience and foresight that allowed him to predict what was to come. It also helped his footing by burning the wall slightly.