Ch 9: Sports festival? (2/2)

Thoughts: ' '
M/f: Mother figure
S/n: Sister name

Y/n opened his eyes only to see his senpais approach him.

"Sorry for sounding rude, but why you guys here? I know to train but why aren't you guys training for the sports festival?" Y/n said, genuinely confused on why their here.

"Curiosity on what your trying to achieve" Mirio answered Y/n questions. Nejire nods in agreement as Amajiki also nods even if it was a slight nod.

"So what are you trying to do?" Nejire says with a smile, as Y/n started to blush but slapped himself back into reality.

"Trying to create flames that doesn't require me breathe them out or surrounding myeslef with flames," Y/n said.

"To be more specific, I want to try create flames in my hands and then manipulate or change them to create something new" Y/n said.

"But as you can see, I'm having a lot of trouble doing the simple thing if just making the flames" Y/n said.

Mirio was thinking of a way too help Y/n out.

"Have you tired just letting it flow naturally?" Mirio asked.

"Of c-" Y/n was about to say until he realized what Tao was and how it functioned.

Y/n started to mumble to himself.

"That should work, with how my quirk works" Y/n said to himself as The big three just stand there listening to Y/n ramble to himself.

Y/n breathed in and out, as he let his Tao flow through his body and into his hands.

(A/n: Y/n is in the UA gym uniform instead of Yuji's/Sukuna's outfit)

A flame started to take form in between Y/n's hands.

'It was so simple! No wonder I had trouble cause of the fact I'm so use to my techniques being complicated in terms of how they work' Y/n thought.

The flame then disappears from Y/n's hands, as he smiles. Nejire looked at his smile as faint blush appears on her face.

"Looks like you didn't need that much help afterall" Mirio said.

"Thanks for getting me to think simpler" Y/n said.

"No problem besides, it's what an upperclassmen should do for their underclassmen" Mirio said.

Y/n smiles at the answer that Mirio gave him, and looked at them.

"So got any plans for today? Or tomorrow?" Y/n asked.

Which confused them until they realized what Y/n was suggesting.

"Cause I do need rest from all that training, considering in only a few days the sports festival will take place" Y/n said.

"Well today, where just going to train more, but tomorrow no plans"

"Alright then I'll meet with you tomorrow to hang out" Y/n said.

'I really gotta tell them the truth but I don't want their opinion of me change cause of what I did in the past' Y/n thought.

'I really gotta think things through now, but hopefully I can keep living this life just for little while longer' Y/n thought as he looks up into the sky.

Mirio and Amajiki return to where they were training earlier before they approached Y/n. Nejire stayed behind to settle the details of what they'll be doing tomorrow.

Y/n heard only Mirio and Amajiki leave, so he knows Nejire is still here with him.

"The sky looks beautiful don't you think?" Y/n said.

"Yeah" Nejire says in response.

"My sister always likes looking up into the sky just to see its beauty" Y/n says with a smile as he remembers all the times his sister made him look up at the sky.

"So what are going to do tomorrow?" Nejire asks.

"Not sure" Y/n answers.

"Can go over to your house?" Nejire asks with excitement.

"I'll have to ask my mom but she'll most likely accept" Y/n said.

- Timeskip -

It was the next day, and Y/n was bringing his senpai's over with m/f accepting.

Y/n opened the door to his house, thankful that M/f or S/n weren't home yet.

For an hour, they just hung out playing board games, as Y/n smiled.

As an hour later M/f and S/n returned from the store. And highjinks ensued with S/n accidentally calling Nejire, Y/n's girlfriend.

Since she was a girl that was his friend, Y/n kinda just went outside in the backyard as M/f tried to sort out the situation.

Y/n just looked up into the sky.

'Do this is what its like to have friends...' Y/n thought, as he entered the house.

Y/n saw S/n Apologize to Nejire, who accepted the apology. Y/n just smiles at Nejire who was holding S/n's hands. This didn't go unnoticed by M/f, who saw that Nejire blushed, when S/n called her Y/n's girlfriend. As well as the smile that Y/n was giving to Nejire who was sutting next to S/n and playing with her.

'So does he have a crush on her? Does she have a crush on him?' M/f thought, as she seen both of their expressions when their nit looking at each other.

'She blushed when S/n called her Y/n's girlfriend, and Y/n smiled at her when she was playing with S/n' M/f thought.

'Should I try setting them up on a date or something where it's only the two of them alone?' M/f thought planning something in the future.

M/f gets up to go make something in the kitchen for the six of them to eat.

- Timeskip -

Y/n had just finished changing into the UA gym uniform, sighing knowing things are going to be chaotic today. As turns around to see his class all in the same UA gym uniform, all ready for the sports festival.

Looking down at his phone seeing a text with the words Goodluck from both M/f and S/n from M/f 's contact.