Chapter 13: Dolls

It was sunset, and I was driving towards Sosaville as I focused on the road. I had Lil Mateo and Halcon look out for me. But things got really crazy really quick in the car. I remembered I saw Officer De Medici in the passenger seat, "Do you have any idea what you are getting yourself into? You are heading into my world," De Medici said. I blinked again, and he was gone. What in the world just happened? I got shivers through my spine when I saw that man again. I got more frightened when all of a sudden, the tires on my ride got shot. I had no idea where those bullets even came from.

Out of nowhere, my windshield shattered! I felt my blood drop down as I had no clue what was going on! I ended up crashing my only hope I had into a street light pole. As I was on my ride unconscious, I heard footsteps running towards me. I got dragged out of the vehicle by Dreamgirl—she was part of the Ambitious. She wore only a light purple bra, black leggings, and long, black boots covered with spikes. This woman was odd-looking. She had a mask with spikes covering her face and a long, slick, brown ponytail. Dreamgirl was one of my worst nemesis. She was a demon in disguise as a woman. Dreamgirl was able to cause her prey to feel extremely tired and go to sleep. She was the narcolepsy beast.

I also saw Wallace De Niro, the leader of the Ambitious. The only cool thing I admired about De Niro was his rose gold pupils. Wallace De Niro did not have a mouth or jaw. Instead, he had his lower face replaced by a wind-up teeth toy. Every time Wallace wanted to say something, Wallace would wind up the bolt on the side—he would twist it. You could even hear the teeth chatter as he spoke.

"My million-dollar prize!" De Niro said.

"Do your thing," Wallace told Dreamgirl.

Dreamgirl came close to me, and she touched my forehead as she whispered something to my ear.

Wallace cuffed my hands and placed them on my lap. A few of his Ambitious guys dragged me into a car aggressively. De Niro was not in the car that I got placed in. He stayed back with Dreamgirl to get rid of my vehicle. The Ambitious men put me into the back of the seats and drove away. The radio played, "Angel" by Massive Attack, but I heard it in slow motion as I almost fell into a deep sleep. The Holy Spirit told me to wake up because there was still time to flee. God gave me his strength to find an escape. I started to look all around to find a method to run away. I had an idea. I began to spin the chain between the cuffs until I bound the links of chains together. After a while, I was able to get the chain links locked to each other. I aggressively snapped the chain apart and broke it. The process was painful but worth it. The Ambitious guys had no idea I was a free man.

Before they drove onto the highway, I choked the driver with my arm until he passed out and quickly let him go. The other Ambitious dude pointed a gun at my head with his right arm. I turned and hugged his right arm with all my strength. I had his arm stuck within my brachialis while I used my other hand to punch him. Later, I got hold of his hand and took his gun. I took the gun and punched the man with it. I knocked that fool out real quick. I got out of the death trap as soon as possible before the car crashed. I ran into a forest to hide but felt that I was running underwater. I was uncontrollably weak, and I fell asleep by a tree.

Wallace De Niro was waiting for me to arrive, but there was no vehicle to show up that day. He was confused and wondered what could have gone wrong. Dreamgirl came to him with the two men I hurt.

"Looks like these two fools got outsmart by John and let John escape!" Dreamgirl said.

"He hurt us badly. We don't know where he went," the Ambitious man said while feeling ashamed.

De Niro twisted his side bolt to talk.

"You failed Ambitious. Dreamgirl, take them to the wall!" he said.