Dannngggg !

Nessi :

Soooooo like , I've been transferred to this new school , Shid , it seem like a rehab to me , its a bunch of drug dealers , crackheads , DRAMA ! But I guess that's Weston High for ya . But where in the Finnauck is Zini ?

*texting*

N - Where are you nigga ? You got both our keys to our dorm room .

Z - Son , I'm in the café , eating this good asx biscuit .

N - Ugh , soooooo Fuckin' annoying ! Lol

Z - I love you too , bae ! ^ . ^

*end if convo*

Zini : *eating , then gets tapped in the shoulder* Nigga , d'f , you see me ea-- *recognizes the face* Oh hey Baby ! *gets up and hugs and kiss him*

Alex :

Babe , I wanna go somewhere tonight , to a nice restaurant or something , or reservation is at 6:00 and its 4:15 nii , so you wanna go ? , *holding her waist and looking into her eyes*

Hell Yah , I wanna go *she says excitedly*

Well go get dressed , I'll be at your dorm room at 5:50 , be ready ! *nudging her*

Okay honey , see you soon , *she says running off , leaving to her room to get ready*

Zini :

*unlocks her door and runs to her room to get dressed , she is wearing a black (body hugging) dress , one sleeve long and the other short , black metallic one toed pumps , her hair wand curled (some in front and some in the back , black mascara and eyeliner , and her black handheld purse (with spikes)

*walking to the door and opens it* Ooooooh , hey Nessi : )

Oh hell Nahh , don't hey Nessi me , I went to the café , school store , damn , the whole Fuckin' campus looking for you , (she said madly) .

My bad , Alex stopped me and told me that he wanted to take me out so I ran to the room to get dressed . (I said with a sad face )

Bruh , we got exams tomorrow and you worrying about two inch steaks and three leaves on ya plate for 87 dollars ! (she flops on the couch) GEESH !

STFU ! All up in my asx (I threw her keys at her , and slammed the door behind me)

Nessi :

Ugh ! Zini you're a BITCH !

*gets a text*

C - Wassup ?

N - Coolin , studying for dis dumb asx exam tomorrow . Wyd ? How's Maryland ?

C - Straight , but its TOO damn cold , I miss Atlanta .

N - Oh , well we miss you too , be safe , I gotta finish studying , Ily big bruh

C - Ily too !

*ending convo*

I love my brother , he is one of the greatest people in my life , I can tell him anything , that's like my bestfriend (I said in my head)

*hears a knock at the door*

Oh my GAWWWDDD ! *stomps to the door* Who is it ? *opens the door* Can I he- Oh , hey , um , I think you're in the wrong building , the boys building is on the other side *thinking* New meat in the high , he is too fine , omg , his dreads on point , he has on the 'On Point' black and red Nike shirt , black Levis , and Bred 11's , and a Bulls snapback *thinking over*

Oh , my bad , I'm new , oh wait , where are my manners , I'm Jacquees , and you are ? *holding out his hand*

I'm Janessa , but everyone calls me Nessi *slightly blushing , shaking his hand* *thinking* Damn , his hand feels good against mine *end of thinking*

Beautiful name , and a beautiful face , perfect combination *he is smiling , showing his beautiful teeth*

Thank you . *blushing like a retard*

Welp , I'll see you round , Nessi *he's waving and walking off*

Okay , Jacquees *closing the door behind me*

Nessi , *sliding down the door* , I think you've found em .... *snapping out of it* Wait , that nigga gotta prove his self , I'm not just "cool" , I'm the coolest ! Shid , I mean *getting up and walking back to the couch* He cool and fine asa'f . *flops on the couch* He ain't made the cut yet .

**2 hours later**

Zini :

Alex , it was fun , *kisses him* , thank you .

I can come in ?

*shaking my head* I got exams tomorrow , and Nessi bitchin , so imma text you tomorrow . Okay ?

Alright baby . *kisses her* See you tomorrow . *Walking off*

*unlocks door and goes in the dorm room* Whoop ! What a night .

Watch yo ass fail *Nessi says walking slowly , looking tired to the kitchen*

*leaning against the wall near the kitchen , stepping outta my heels* That's why I gotta bestfriend that studied all night to gimme answers on the test *smiling*

Ugh , how can you go out all night and not study ? Then expect me to give you all the answers , you beta be happy you like fam , cuz is you wasn't , I'd buck on yo ass . *rolling get eyes at me*

I love you *kissing her cheek friendly like*

Mhm , whatever *she says walking to her bedroom and slams her door closed*

ion even wanna get in the shower , imma just shower in the morning *flops in the couch and falls asleep*