Psycho (Part 1)

Nessi :

"Man ..." I said , then my phone rang . I broke outta Jacquees's grip and and walked swiftly to my phone and saw an unknown number pop up .

"Hello"

"Meet me at the Square , by the fountain , in an hour bring NO ONE with you ." The female said sternly and in a rush .

"Sharia ?" The phone then hung up on me . 'This Bitch' .

"Who was that ?" Jacquees asked .

I ignored him for a minute and thought what did Sharia wasn't to talk to me about , or maybe it was a setup . Imma bring 'Nina' (my gun) just in case .

"Nessi ?" He said bringing me back to reality .

"Huh ?"

"Who was that ?"

"Oh , one of the girls from science named Sharia" I said trying to sound casual .

"Sharia ? That rides Kam ?"

"Nahh , another one"

He then shrugged and walked to the kitchen . "What she wanted ?"

"For me to stop by , project stuff "

"What project ?"

"A Play for drama class ."

"You want me to come ?"

"No" I said quickly

He looked at me suspiciously . "Nessi , you okay ?"

"Yeah . " I grabbed my purse "I think imma go grab my clothes from my condo .

"You want me to tag along ?" He applied grabbing his jacket .

"Nahh , imma big girl ." I said opening the door .

"You gon come back ?"

"Mhm ." I said walking out the door .

Issa :

I'm kinda pissed off that Zini left to go see Alex , but I got respect that , I was outta line I guess , soooooo I've been walking round the mall then around campus soooooo I decided to eat at the campus's top restaurant 'Nico's Place' , everyone goes there , EVERYONE , so I walk in there and I felt two eyes on me I looked around and saw Alex and his homeboy , Vincent , I can't stand Vincent he stay with an attitude and tryna fight , well that's from what I've seen .

"That's the nigga yo girl been staying with" Vincent said to Alex pointing at me . I glared at them then I heard "Sir ? , Sir ?"

"Oh I'm sorry , I would like to have a plate of 12 hot wings with ranch on the side and that'll be all ."

"10.76"

I gave her a 20 .

"10.76 is your change"

"Thank you ."

"You can wait in the lounge area , you're food will be a minute"

I nodded then sat down in the corner and then I realized that I was near Alex and Vincent . I sucked my teeth then began to text Zini to make me feel like I got his girl .

I : Wassup ?

Z : Nothing ...

I : I'm not mad no mo .

Z : Good , cuz I needed a place to sleep and I AM NOT sleeping at my place or Alex's

I : Trust . You'll always have a place to eat and sleep at my place .