Psycho (Part 2)

"Janae , she isn't dead ."

I sighed in relief 'Thank God'

"But ..." The nurse said looking down at her papers .

"But what ." Janae mom said nervously .

"She's in a SERIOUS comma and its not looking to good for her ."

"Wtf , you mean , you saying my niece bout to fuckin die !" Her Uncle Smash yell .

"No , well , not exactly, I'm saying that she could be in comma for a long while ."

"Long while ?" Her mother asked .

"Yes , like about a year or 2 , if she doesn't respond by then , she'll most likely be dead ."

Janae Uncle Smash got all in the nurse face , "Y'all better wake her up ." He said then left .

I hugged her mom , then I looked at her Dad still sitting in the waiting room , he was crying softly , hunched over his elbows on his knees . He just stared blankly at the wall . I walked over . "She's gonna make it ."

He looked up at me . "Don't lie to me ."

"She's strong "

"Yes she is . But I know and the Lord knows that my babygirls time has come to an end ." He kissed his necklace he had on "I love you Janae Fiona McKinley , you will be missed"

I sat next to him . And hugged him , then my phone rang , it was that same restricted number , "Hello ."

"I did this because I love you . When there's an obstacle I tear it down , this was an obstacle , and I tore it down because I love you , Rodriguez , I love you ." Then the phone hung up .

I looked at my phone then thought , who d'f was that and how'd they know my real name , nobody knows it except my mom , Dad , grandparents and Issa . That's it . I ain't even told Nessi . 'Ooooooh shit , Nessi'

Nessi :

It's one in the fuckin morning , where the hell is Jacquees , Issa , Zini ? How they gon leave me here ? 'Ol fuck Niggas' . They irk my last nerve . Nii my phone ringing , 'Who d'f if calling me , RESTRICTED ?'

"Hello ."

"Bitch , you're next ." Then the phone hung up .

"Hello ?" Ooooooh hell Nahh . These bitches got me bent . Then someone knocked at the door . "Who is it ?"

"Jacquees ."

I opened the door . I looked at his face it was all red and swollen , like he was crying . He just walked in and flopped on the couch . I closed and locked the door . "Jacquees , what happened ?"

"Janae .." His eyes began to water .

I sat next to him . "Janae what ?"

"She ..." He began crying hard as hell . I already had a feeling what he was about to say . I sat in his lap and hugged him and comforted him . I mean I ain't good with all this comforting shit nii , but I mean , I think I'm doing it right . I got off him and stood right in front of him .

"Jacquees , get up" I held out my hands . He grabbed my hands .

"What ."

I wrapped my arms around his neck . "Dance with me ."

"I'm not really in a dancing mood ."

I pulled away and folded my arms and pouted . "Fine then be a bitch about it ."

"Man whatever" He walked in his room and slammed the door .

'Bitch ass'

Zini :