New Roommate ? New Dude ? New Problems .

*One Month Later*

Zini :

This summer had been going great as hell ! After that party ... That party , Hmmm , I won't be going there again . I tried to find out who did it but after about a week I was like fuck it . It's unlike anything went down . But I owe Issa big time , I said we could be friends , JUST friends , he didn't look to happy about it but he understood , lately it's just been me , Nessi , Chad , and Issa . I haven't been seeing Jac around as much . Issa said he got a new job , but he never mentioned what he worked as , but everytime someone brings up 'Jacquees' Nessi starts slightly smiling then stops and realize , I guess , their not together anymore . I know that she misses him thoo , I just know it .

"Zini !" Nessi yelled from the living room .

"What !"

"Come here , Code 9 !" She yelled back . Code 9 is a thing we made up as kids and we just never grew outta it . It meant that it was a EMERGENCY ! So , I raced in there . I saw Sharia being drug into our dorm , by Nessi and Chad , she was all beat up , clothes torn .

"Wtf , sit her on the couch ."

"We found her in front of the building , lying there looking lifeless asa'f !" Chad said putting a pillow behind her head .

"Nessi , why are you helping her ? Isn't she with Kam ?"

"She helped me , nii imma return the favor ." I looked at her confused .

"Lemme explain ." She pulled me into her room and explain to me the whole convo but made sure that ion tell nobody .

"Nii put it on Aunt Rose !"

"Man .."

"Do it ."

"Iight , I promise on Aunt Rose life that I won't tell a single soul ."

"Okay , good ."

* 3 hours later *

Chad :

Issa :

Man , I miss Zini boy ! She was so pretty the other day at the mall . Jacquees would've came but he- 'Started from the bottom , nii we-'

"Hello ?"

"Hey baby ."

"Demi ."

"Yeah , who else ."

"Nobody , but wassup bae , how you been ."

"Good , but guess what ."

"What ." I was hoping that she wasn't bout to say that she was coming here .

"I'm coming !"

'Damn' , "Omg , babe Freal ."

"Yeah , imma be there in the morning . Is your dorm B-6 ?

"Yeah , that's the room ."

"Well baby , I gotta go . Love you . Can't wait to be in your arms once again ."

"Okay , love you too ."

She hung up . I looked at the phone and I thought 'What about Zini' , damn . I needed a plan . What if Zini come over and Demi here . Ion even want Demi like that anymore , I got mad feelings for Zini . I can't cut her nii , that'll be fucked up . Then Jacquees walked in high asa'f .

"Jac , d'f , what's up lil bruh ?"

"Lil Brody , I got me some ."

"From who ?"

"Ion know . I was to high to see ."

"What see look like then ?"

"She was skinny at the top , and fat asa'f at the bottom , she was like Italian and black . She was fine ."

"Finer than Nessi ."

"Heck Nahh . She was cute thoo ."

"What her name start with ."

"K , I think . Its was like Kayla , Kiara , Kasey . Some thing like that ."

"Lil bruh Demi coming in the morning ." He was already sleep when i said that then I got a text . Ooh shit . Its from Zini .

Z - Hey

I : Wassup ?

Z : I'm bored , can I come over .

Damn , I can't say no .

I : Yeah . But you know its 11 , right ?

Z : I might sleep over .

I : Tonight ?

Z : Duh . So , imma be over there in 5 minutes ?

I : Okay . : )

I locked my phone and put it on the charger . I sat on my bed . And right when I got comfy the room door got knocked on . 'Damn , Zini . You got here fast asa'f .' I opened the door and it wasn't Zini . It was Demi ! 'Ooh Shit' .

Nessi :

Chad left a lil while ago . He needed to study , Zini is getting all cute up to go stay at Issa dorm . I think she about to get back with him . Bout damn time . I miss Jac SO much . Sometimes I be bout to call Chad 'Jac'sometimes . But I'm happy . No Sharia is woke and telling me everything that went down between her and Kam .

"So he through you out just like that ?"

"Yeah , I wouldn't leave , soo he rough me up a lil bit then literally through me out ."

"Damn -"

"Nessi , Sharia , I'm out ."

"You gone ?"

"Yeah see y'all in the AM !" She dancing out the door .

Issa :

"Demi ?" She came and jumped and hugged me .

"Hey baby ." She gave me this long ass kiss , I didn't like it till I pretended like that was Zini then I picked her up and sat her on the counter . I was gonna pretend she was Zini , then the somebody knocked on the door .

"Ignore it" She said , We began kissing again . Then the door got knocked again . I zipped up my pants and opened the door .

"Zini ?" She gave me a big hug and walked in .

"Wassup boo ?" She went straight to the living room , strangely , not noticing Demi . She crossed her legs and threw her bag on the ground .

"Zini ."

"So lemme - Who's this ? " Zini asked pointing at Demi .

"His girlfriend , and you are ?" She said hopping off the counter and holding her hand out for Zini to shake her hand . Nii Zini not phoney by far and she always ready to fight somebody . Zini just looked at her hand , stood up and folded her arms .

"How long y'all been dating ?"

"Friday will be two years ."

"Ooooooh ! Wow ! " She laughed and smiled like she was pissed off .

"Zini I -"

"Save it . I'm sorry . I thought you was just a chic from a club that Issa brought home . I was about to try and piss him off . He's like my big brother ." She smiled and boxed the SHIT outta my arm . I winced in pain . But shruged it off .

"Ooh that's good . I'm glad my baby made friends other than bump ass Jac ." Demi said looking at Jac .

"Haha , yeah , but lemme go so y'all can get back to y'all ." Zini said smiling fake as hell . She hugged Demi and got her number . She looked at me . "Bye Punk !" She boxed me in my chest hard as hell again . I winced in pain again . Then she walked out .

Zini :

Omg , that bitch . I just busted out in tears . Ion ever cry . I just sat outside my dorm room crying hard . Nessi ran outside .

"Code 9 ?"

"Yeah ." I mumbled .

"It wasn't meant to be ."

I got a text from Issa .

I : I'm soooooo sorry ! I love you and only you . You -

I couldn't even read it no more . I threw my phone at the wall , I think it broke , I didn't care . I was hurt , really hurt , for the first time in years .