The Wedding , The Beginning/The Ending

Nessi :

"This is it ." I told Zini . This was or wedding day . Maura was gon be our flower girl . She was gon have a silver dress , it was soo pretty . I picked out a silver headband to put in her hair . She was gon be soo beautiful , I got her ears pierced a few days ago . My baby is beautiful , I invited Nyshon and his son , Noah to the wedding .

"Yeah boo . I got some goods news for y'all too ."

I looked at her stupid . "What news ?"

"You'll find out at the reception ."

"Mkay ." I rolled my eyes . "Whatever ."

Jac :

"Bruh , this is it ." I said to Issa , while the lady touched up my tux .

"I know . We bout to be tied down for good ."

"Yeah , we'll be a complete family " I said that smiling , then I looked over at Issa , his face filled with hurt , sadness . I figured its cause Zini most likely can't have kids unless a miracle happens .

I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder . "Bruh , God gon make a miracle happen . Trust ."

He nodded his head . "I hope so ."

*45 minutes later*

Its starting , this is it . The music playing , my moms walked me out to my platform , and then Issa mom did the same for him . Then a drumroll came , while the drumroll was happening Maura and one of Nessi cousins , Renee , came out with her . Maura waddled throwing flowers everywhere , she was soo cute . Everybody said Awwww . She was just smiling then my moms held her .

Then I looked up and there was Nessi and Zini , looking beautiful . My jaw dropped , soo did Issa's . They was soo pretty . Nessi came and stood across from me and Zini did the same to Issa .

Nessi was about to cry . The pastor asked for us to say our vows .

"Janessa , you mean the world to me , like you gave me the most beautiful daughter in the world , we been through it all , ALL OF IT ." I stressed 'all of it' , she laughed . "You are my motivation , my drive . I admire your determination , I envy the way you bounce back outta a bad situation , I love you soo much , you're beautiful mad , sad , happy . I know I could be a pain but you accept me the way I am . Thank you for loving me for me not for anyone else , for Rodriguez Jacquees Broadnax ." She them had tears flowing outta her eyes .

"Well , Jac , first I wanna say you're a dream come true . You competed my family , loved me through it all , even when you didn't love yourself you still loved me . You gave me the ability to have a daughter , a beautiful one . I have no regrets . I've tried to push you away but you never gave up on me , even when I've given up on myself , you kept hope ." She kept crying soft tears . "My moms would've loved this , she would've loved you . Because she knows that I'm happy . I love you , Jac . Thank you ."

The whole crowd was in awe .

"These two couples have come today to show their love before us and before God ." He turned his attention to us "Janessa Nicole Monroe , do you take Rodriguez Jacquees Broadnax to be your husband ?"

"I do . I do . I do ." I smiled .

"Ro-"

"Yes , I do . I do ." I says cutting him off . Nessi laughed .

"You may kiss your bride ."

I leaned in and she rushed a nigga . We shared a big kiss , Issa and them did the same . Me and Nessi jumped the broom and Issa and Zini did the same .

*At the Reception*

Zini :

YAASSSS ! I'm that pretty newly wed .! I picked my niece up and gave her a million kisses . We took a few pictures then I handed her to her mom . Then some body grabbed my waist .

"I love you ." Somebody whispered in my ear . I turned to see Issa .

"I love you to ." I gave him a big kiss then ran on stage . "Aye lemme get this right quick ." I asked the dude singing , he looked at me confused .

"We-"

I snatched it . "Nigga move ." I shoved him a lil bit .

"Attention , guests ." Nobody was paying attention . "Aye , y'all boys , I got something to say !" I yelled and everybody turned to me . I looked at Issa and he was shaking his head .

"Alright , guys , I wanna say thank you all for coming out to support us in this marriage ceremony ." The crowd clapped . "I have some big news thoo ." Everybody looked intrigued . Issa was looking confused . "Well , in case you all didn't know , it was a VERY skim chance of me to get pregnant . Well ." I took a breath . "Im pregnant !" I yelled .

Everybody gasped . Issa ran up there and gave a me a big hug . I was happy cause I was holding that in for about 3 days . Issa kissed me and we kissed , what felt like hours . I thank God for it all . This is the start of new beginnings .

----------------------------------------

Alright guys , that's it . The end of Trust Issues . But the sequel is out NOW ! Go read the first part now . Not tomorrow , not in thirty minutes . Now ! Amaura's Room is in progress , its way better than the first part . I know y'all love the drama , so I'll put alot of that in it . Thanks guys for the love . Tell your friends . Amaura's Room , the first part already published . Go read it ! Add it to your library . Do it all .

~ Jahla !