Forceful Love .

Jacquees :

"Janessa !" I caught her right before her head hit the concrete next to the pool . She got shot , in the shoulder , she was just leaking blood everywhere . I was panicking , then I heard the ambulance sirens coming .

"Jacquees , what the fuck happen-" Zini couldn't finish , she dropped to get knees and hovered over Nessi . Then the medical Niggas came with the rolling bed thingy and picked Nessi up , Zini rode in the back with her .

I wasn't talking , I felt like , like , MY life was being taken away . Janessa is my motive , my drive and she got shot right in front if my eyes .

"Jac , what happened ?" I looked and saw Khya there , it looked like she gas a slight smirk on her face .

"Nessi got .. Shot ." She reached out her arms and I literally melted into her arms .

"Jacquees , it'll be okay ." She said , stroking my dreads .

"What if she dies ."

She got real quiet , then she pulled outta the hug . "Let's got to your dorm , Issa looks business ." She pointed to her left , and I looked to see Zini sitting on Issa lap crying , Issa had tears falling too .

"Alright ."

She grabbed my hand and we took her car to my dorm .

*At Jacquees and Issa Dorm Room*

I sat down on the couch and took a deep breath and leaned back on the couch and closed my eyes . Buy Khya interrupted my relaxation , by sat on my lap and kissing my neck , softly .

"Khya , no ." I moved her off my lap .

"I'm just tryna help you relax ."

"By tryna fuck me after the love of my life is in the hospital ." I said loudly and sternly .

She gasped . "Jac , I-"

"No , stop calling me that , I can't believe you tried to have sex with me when Janessa is in the hospital ." I got up and stormed to my room .

I jumped on my bed but something feel off . I looked down and saw that it was Khya's purse . I picked it up , but all her stuff feel out . I looked at the stuff as I placed it back in her purse : lipgloss , ha , tampons , condoms , damn she's nasty , a wallet , some folded up papers , a gun - A GUN !

I looked at it . I began to panic because all these thoughts began to soon in my mind . 'Maybe Khya shot Nessi ?' 'Maybe Khya could be that mystery person?' All these questions began to pop up until Khya bust in my door .

"Jacquees , why are you in my purse ?" She looked at the gun and froze .

"Khya , plea-" I stopped myself by the sound of the door closing and locking .

"Look , I ain't want you to find out this way . But shit , it is what it is ." She snatched the gun from me and pulled out a napkin and wiped it off .

"Khya , you shot Nessi . Didn't you ?"

"Ooh shit , you're not as dumb as I thought ."

"I should kill yo ass , WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU , PSYCHO BITCH !" I rose off the bed .

"I been called worse . Nii sit yo ass down ." She pointed the gun at me .

"Kh-"

"Shutup ! Shit ! You always talking , shut the fuck up and listen ." She leaned against then dresser . "I been around for a while now , I know everything about you . I know your name is Rodriguez Jacquees Broadnax . I have eliminated every female that seemed like competition , like for example , little ol' , Janae ."