New Boys , New Rules

** The Next Morning **

Nessi :

Ugh , I'm soooooo sleepy ! Lemme get in the shower , so I can wake my ass up .

** one long shower later *

Imma wear .... My red and white 'Gangsta Girl' shirt , white skinny leg jeans , my red TOMS , and imma turn my red banana into a headband

"Ness , you in the bathroom ?" Zini yelled from outside the bathroom door .

"Yeah , why , what you want ?" I yelled , fixing my bandana .

"I need to wash ! Soooooo hurry up NIGGA !" She yelled and stomped back into the living room .

"Tuhh , whatever" I mumbled . I decided to wear a bun , cuz ion got time to be wand curling this SHIT !

I walked outta the bathroom . "Zini , the bathroom open"

"Bout damn time" She ran in the bathroom .

I laughed a lil bit . I walked into the living room and grabbed my keys and went to the café . And guess who I see ...

Zini :

Oh hell Yah ! That shower felt to good . Nii , imma wear ... My green and pink 'I Heart BOYS' shirt , my faded skinny jeans , and my pink sandals . Imma put some of my hair up and some down and put a pink bow in the back on the ponytail holder . Straight Thuggin ! I walked outta the bathroom . "Ness , you here" This bitch -_- , she left again , so I grabbed my keys and dipped to the Square .

*at the Square*

I guess imma sit here next to this fountain , and finish my song .

"Excuse me"

"I'm busy" I said still writing

"Can you just tell me where the library is ?"

"Nigga , didn't I-" Oh My GAWWWDDD ! He is Fine asa'f , green eyes , long dreads , tall , light skinned , Oh hell Yah ! I stood up "I'm sorry its right there next to the gift shop"

"Thank You , um ?"

"Zini , my name is Zini ."

"Nickname , huh ?"

"Yep . I hate my real name . Only my bestfriend and aunt know my real name"

"Imma find out the real name" He said nodding at me .

"And yours ?"

"Oh , shit , my bad " . He laughed a lil bit . "Its Issa"

"Oh , different"

"Yeah , I know . But you wanna come with me to the library ?"

I just looked at him like 'Nigga , I just met you'

He held out his hand , "I mean , I need a tour , and I need someone beautiful like you to show me around"

I laughed a lil bit , "Okay" , I held out my pinky , and we held pinkys .

Nessi :

Omg , Jacquees . He's here , play it cool ... "Jacquees ?"

He looked round , the his eyes spotted me , "Oh , Hey , Nessi" , he gave me a hug . The best hug ever !

"I thought I was gon have to show you round" I pulled outta the hug .

"Well I mean , the girls here , showed me here"

"Mhm " I'm looking at the menu "See anything you like ?"

"Mhm" looking me up and down

I notice , I laughed a lil bit "On the menu"

"Oh , shot" We both laughed "Can I get a caramel mocha latte ?" "Nessi you want anything ?"

"I got it"

"Nahh , I insist "

"Well I'll get the same thing he has"

"That'll be 6.54"

He handed him the money . This man had stacks . STACKS ! Omg . Perfect Package .

"So where you wanna sit ?" He said looking around

"There's a booth over here" I pointed to a booth in the corner

We sat down , and began talking , then his phone started vibrating . "I'm sorry , this will be real quick"

"Nahh , you cool"

"Hello ... Yeah ... Bae ... Okay ..."

Bae ? D'f ! What in the Finnauck ! I knew it . To good to be true . SHIT !

"I love you more .... Okay baby , bye , mwah ." He hangs up . "Nessi I'm so-"

"I gotta go" rolls her eyes at him , gets up , and storms outta there

This Nigga . Gotta girlfriend ! D'f . Ugh , and I thought he was cool . Welp on to the next one .

Zini :

Pointing to everyone " Losers , Perfs , Hoes , Pervs , Jocks , Jerks , Players , Gang bangers , drug dealers , Wanna bees ... That's about it " I shrugged .

"What about you , what clique you in ?" He was looking around .

"Well me and my bestfriend Nessi , we roll together , we aren't really in a clique . We make our own clique basically" I shrugged

"Mhm , that's how me and my homeboy , Jacquees are . But his girlfriend , Janae , is like a third wheel , he been suppose to drop that girl , but this bitch talking bout killing herself and shit , like d'f , so he think she Freal that's why he won't cut her" He said to me like I was his therapist .

"She go here ?"

He nodded . "She moved to this school , so she can stalk Jacquees , this bitch psycho ."

I laughed . "Is she pretty ?"

"Yeah , but her personality make her hideous" he said , moving through the books

"So like what's your type of girl ?"

"Crazy , but not psycho , Like trill , you gotta be willing to take risks , and NOT take shit from no one , ion care who it is ." He said sitting at the table where I was , looking into my eyes .

"That's the type of person I am , I know how to have fun , Nessi be blowing with the whole 'we gotta study' thingy " I shrugged

"That's how Jacquees is , that sound just like him"

I laughed . "That's weird"

He rested his hand on mine . "I know right"

I slightly smiled . And he began to lean in , and I did the same .. But wait , what about .... Alex ?