Back To Reality .

**Next Morning**

Zini :

So I wake up , not in my dorm , and sore asa'f , what the hell happened , I turn around and see Issa there , sleeping , 'Oh Shit' , 'Where is Nessi' , I then think 'Where the fuck is that bitch asx nigga ?' I rolled back over and tried to scoot of the need until

"Goodmorning Zini"

Issa was leaning on elbow , I noticed him shirtless , that body thoo , Jesus help me

"Goodmorning" I sat up and noticed my clothes all ripped up "What the fuck happened ?"

"Last Night Kam ..." His eyes began to look glossy .

I began to cry , harder and harder .

"Awwww Zini " He pulled me into his arms and comforted me . "You and Nessi are staying here for a while , okay ? "

"Where's Nessi ?" She is like my sister soooooo I need to see her .

"She's across the hall"

I jumped outta his arms and looked around then I looked in the kitchen , "Nessi ?"

"Zini ?"

We ran and hugged each other like we haven't seen each other in years .

I pulled outta the hug , "You okay ?"

"Yeah , Jacquees took good care of me ." She looked over to his bedroom door and he was walking out .... Shirtless -_-

"Damn , wassup with y'all Niggas and shirts ?" I yelled and everyone started laughing at me .

"Zini chill" Nessi said nudging me going back in the kitchen .

"And come on" Issa grabbed my hand "You need some more clothes"

We went back in his room , he closed the door .

"Wassup with y'all Niggas and locked doors ?"

He grabbed my cheetah print duffle bag , "Haha , privacy" He threw my blue and green Hollister shirt and some dark blue skinny legged jeans at me . "Hurry and get dressed"

I threw them back . "I'm not a German Shepard , ion play fetch , I'm a Asian and Black human being , you can hand them to me ."

"Really ?" He picked up the clothes .

I just folded my arms and shifted all my weight to my left leg . He got up and slowly walked to me . He looked like a Hollister model , 'Jesus !' I felt myself beginning to bite my lip so i jumped outta my fantasy

"Here you go"

Me and him were basically chest to chest . I can feel his breath on my forehead . Then I heard Honey Cocaine 'Feel Shit' come on .

"Hold up" I ran over to my phone and saw that Alex was calling me .

"Hey baby .... Nahh .... No ... I'm fine .... Yes I'm over here .... No don't do that .... Damn Alex , Chill d'f out .... Iight .... I'll be over there in 5 minutes ." I hung up , dreading telling Issa I gotta go .

"Is-"

He sat my clothes on the bed , threw on a shirt , and he looked pissed asa'f , "Go ahead , I understand" He then walked out . I got dressed , I just put my hair in a ponytail , then I walked out .

"Iight y'all boys I'll be back later" I started to start at Issa then I stopped .

"Where you going ?"

"Alex called me .... Ya know how that goes" I said rolling my eyes .

Everybody started to look at Issa .