Holla If You Need Me .

Issa :

"Jacquees , you talked to Nessi or Zini ?"

"Nahh , but I talked to Zini at lunch"

"Oh , I miss her" I said while flopping in the beanie bag on the floor

"Zini ?"

"Yah , she won't talk to me thoo"

"You told her about Demi ?"

"Demi and I aren't technically together , she's in Compton and I'm

here."

"Did you cut her ?"

"Kinda"

"Nahh , nigga did the words , 'Bitch you cut' , come out your mouth ?"

"Nahh .. "

"Okay well you guys are still 'Issa and Demi'"

I smacked my lips . "Bruh , I know you miss Janessa . "

"Really ?"

"Hell yeah , do you ?"

"Yeah , but everytime I try and talk to her she walks off , looking all scared and shit , and plus I heard she fuckin with Kam" He said , putting quotes up when he said his name .

"I heard he bad news ."

"That's what Sharia bestfriend Khya told me , by the way , that bitch stay riding my Dick , like 'BITCH MOVE'"

I started laughing "Imma call her"

"Zini ?" He said putting 2k13 in the Xbox .

"Duh , nigga" I began dialing her number , it ring once then I didn't get an answer , "I think imma stop by"

"What ? What if Alex there ?"

"He gon sit there , d'f ?" I said looking at him stupid

"I might as well tag along" he said putting the game controller down .

Jacquees :

We made to the girls building . I'm kinda nervous to see Nessi , we haven't talking in about 4 weeks .I miss her thoo

"wtf happened !" Issa said stepping over the broken down door .

"What the hell , Zini !"

Issa ran in Zini room and found Zini lying there bruised up , bleeding .

I just looked around at the whole house , trashed like a whole ass of monkeys done swept through there . Then I thought .... "OH SHIT , NESSI" I got up and ran to her room . I didn't see her , until I looked into her closet and saw her sobbing , she was basically naked just a bra and panties and one sock on .

"Nessi ?" I tried to walk over to her , but she flinched and buried her face in in her clothes that were hung up .

"I know who did this , no need to explain"

She was crying , "Why .... Are ... You .... Here ?

I sat next to her , really close to her "Me and Issa stopped by"

"He's ... Gonna ... Come ... Back , you should go now ."

I kinda moved her into my chest , she didn't resist , "Let him come back , I dare him to ."

"Jacquees , he's crazy , he'll get his homeboys to take you out . I can't deal with that on my mind ." She said scouting over .

"Did he rape you ?" I asked sternly

"Jacquees -"

"Did he rape you ?!" I asked getting louder

"Six times" she buried her face on my chest , crying hard asa'f