When I Need You The Most .

Nessi :

"Hello ? ... No no no no no ... Save her ! Save her !" That was the hospital . They talking bout my mama , they saying it's her last night . I had on a hoodie and a pair of sweats . I had a slight baby bump thoo , my Momma said I'm probably not gon really show at all . But I'm still almost 7 months . I threw on my slides and grabbed my keys and ran out the door .

I saw Zini getting outta the car .

"Zini Leggo ." I said jumping in the drivers side . She didn't argue , she just hopped in and changed get heels to flip flops , was just gettin home from a movie with my brother .

*At The Hospital*

"Minnie Monroe ."

The lady pointed to the waiting area . I walked into the waiting area and I saw Auntie Rose and Calvin and a few more relatives .

"The family of Minnie Monroe ."

"Yeah ?"

"Well , you know , this is her last few minutes . "

"Where she at ?"

"In the same room but -"

Me and Zini caught ghost and ran into my Momma room , I saw her lying there all pale and shit .

"Momma ." I said crying hard as hell . I hugged her .

"Shush , this is a blessing baby . Don't y'all two dare cry , I raised y'all well ."

"What about your granbaby .?"

"Imma meet her , in her dreams . I'll meet her through you ."

"What about my marriage ?" Zini asked .

"You'll be a great wife , a controlling wife but a great one . I'll be there , I'll be there through you ."

"Momma , I thought of a name for the baby . It'll be Marielle ."

"I thought about Amaura ."

"How bout Amaura Marie ?", Zini cut in .

"YAASSSS !" I said . We all laughed .

"Janessa , promise me that you'll tell that but about his baby ."

"Ma , bu-"

"Promise me ."

"I promise mama ."

"Good , and Zinaria , promise me you'll do anything to create your family that you've always wanted ."

"I promise Ma Dukes ."

"Nii come hug me ."

We hugged her . "I love you guys , you make me soo proud . Imma leave thus works with no regrets " She kissed us both .

"We love you too ." '

'BEEP .....'

She was gone , but she left happy . She didn't want me to cry , me and Zini hugged each other .

I nodded to the nurse out the window . She came in and we went out .

We made our way back to the waiting room . I felt the tears coming , but I sucked then back in .

"She said don't cry , celebrate her death , no more chemo , no more pain , just peace ." Zini announced to everyone . Everybody smiled and clapped

*2 months later*

Well imma almost ready to deliver . I'm having a girl , my Momma call it it out . I'm blessed . Yet Jac still doesn't know . But imma tell him because I promised my Momma I would tell him . My Momma got cremated and poured over the ocean . I didn't cry thoo .