Sleepless night

After getting babied by my father for hours over my hand, he decided to finish preparing dinner, so I was off on dinner duty for until my hand heals. After our meals we had some "me time" and headed off to bed, but I couldn't sleep. I lay in bed awake for almost most of the night. But then I got hungry so I hopped out of bed and pulled my coat and scarf over me, grabbed my axe and headed off in the dark. Even though it was quiet late at night, there was still some people around.

As I weaved in and out of the dark, hoping to catch some unfortunate soul to satisfy my hunger. For the first few minutes, it was useless, no soul was in sight, not even one, but then I heard something. Or someone. I reared around the corner and slowly approached to where the sound was coming from, gripping the handle of my axe just in case the victim tried to fight back. As I became closer and closer to where the sound was coming from, I realized that the sound was actually crying. I lowered my axe and slowly walked up behind the person who was sobbing quietly around a corner, the person looked up and he stole my breath away.I was speechless for a minute or two and it took me a moment to realise that I was staring at him. 

240 words, sorry for such a short chapter, don't know what to do in this chapter anymore. 😅