Uncertainty

Mexico's POV

I didn't know what to do so I just stayed in his room until I heard footsteps, I wasn't suspecting to see America at the doorway so I was a bit disappointed. "What do you want?" I grumbled as the American walked into the room. "My brother and the old geyser are arguing in the living room and I don't want to be there when Nada loses control over himself. Ah shoot. I do have to be there when he loses control. But all I wanna say is...I'm hoping that my dad approves." I completely zoned after America said 'Nada loses control over himself' and started worrying about him. "What...what do you mean by 'I don't want to be there when Nada loses control over himself-'" the rest of my sentence was cut off by a loud scream coming from the living room. America and I jumped up and rushed over to the living room to see what's going on. The scream came from a very terrified looking New Zealand. I rushed over to Nada's side but Ame was quicker. I changed course and went over to the twins. "Is everything ok?" Up to this point Kiwi looked so pale that the blueness of her flag almost looked grey. "N-no, brother and dad are having this huge fight and...dad never, when i say never. I mean never  hit Nada before." I wrapped an arm around Kiwi and held Aussie's hand, leading them into their bedrooms. "C'mon, let's go do something's to take our mind of what had just happened." I herded the two twins into their own rooms, closing the door to block out all the shouting, hissing and swearing. "Mexico, will Nada be ok?" Aussie's eyes watery with tears. I took her hand in mines, meeting her eyes. "Of course he will be ok, I promise." Aussie nodded wiping his tears. Kiwi was starring into space, thinking about something. "Hey, Nada will be ok, ok? So don't you worry, got it?" I looked into the eyes of Kiwi, not taking my eyes of her until she nodded.

349 words! Woo writers block certainly is lifting yay