Wolf in sheep's wool

Mexico's POV Blood and Gore/Cannibalism warning

My hands flew to my mouth when I saw what lay before me. I knew I should look away but I just couldn't. Nada was hunched over a limp body covered in blood, the men's heart in Canada's hand, with a bite in it. When he whipped his head around to face me, he honestly looked like a confused and lost kid for a second, until he recognised me. I looked down and realised that I was stepping on a piece of paper. I stepped back and bend down to pick it up. It was a wanted poster for... Canada, tears bleared my eyes and I willed them to not fall. " W-wait Mex! I can explain," Canada stood up and wiped the blood off his face with the back of his sleeve. I took a step backwards, my hands still covering my mouth. "I-I can't, I-I..." tears streamed down my cheeks as I ran away from him, towards the house. Grabbed a spear blanket from a closet and crawled up in a ball on the couch, squeezed my eyes shut and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the alarm I set myself and rolled over on my side and...found Kiwi staring at me with a smile plastered on her face. "God Kiwi! Have you ever learnt about privacy?!" I screamed, scrambling up, taking the blanket. I really didn't her to know what my PJ's look like. Kiwi giggled. "This is normally how I wake up Canada but he won't get up this morning, Aussie will end my life, Ame would just throw something at me soo......you were my only choice" Kiwi answered with a shrug. "Also, weren't you sleeping with Nada? What happened?"

"Oh, uhh... I couldn't sleep on his bed and, I'm kinda used to sleeping on the couch so I just slept out here instead." I mumbled and surprisingly, Kiwi brought my excuse and left. I let out the breath that that I didn't realise I was holding. I sat up probably and started rubbing my head, recalling as much as I can remember. So, apparently I fell in love with a criminal and...that just made me crush on him even harder. I groaned as my face started to heat up and right on queue, America showed up and stared at me. "Are you ok? How come you're not sleeping with Nada? And don't tell me the same lie you told Kiwi, I'm not that dumb" Ame squinted his eyes at me. He continued to star at me when I wouldn't answer and eventually I gave in and told him about what happened last night. "So, let me guess, right now you are confused to why you are crushing even harder on my brother even though he is technically a criminal even thought it's not his fault." I gabbed at him when he guessed my every thought. "I'll take that as a yes. Aand I guess I should tell you." He sat down next to me and started explaining how Canada is cannibal and that it's something more like a craving instead of something that he enjoys doing,-he clearly doesn't enjoy it t all-and that if he ignores the craving, it's going to be bad for his mental health. He tried ignoring the feeling once and ended up attacking UK, he gained control quickly after but wouldn't leave his room for the next few weeks. "Oh" that was all I could manage after hearing the explanation. My mother-Portugal- had always warned me about people who are the definition of 'a wolf in sheep's clothing' and now that I think about it, I might know how to make it up or him.

620 words! Why are the chapters getting longer and longer?🤔