Midnight skies and a blood moon

Mexico's POV *Gore/Cannibalism warning will tell when it happens*

I tossed and turned next to Nada, trying to find a comfortable position that didn't seem to exist. Whenever I closed my eyes, sleep just wouldn't come, I've been lying awake in this bed for who knows how long. After tossing and turning for a while, I decided to just go out for a little walk, to clear my mind, if there is anything bothering me. I slipped out of the bed silently and opened the door as quietly as I could. I grabbed my jacket which I had left on the living room couch and stepped out into the moonlit fields. Everything was in shades of black or grey. The moonlight was like a giant silver blanket had been spread across the enter neighbourhood. I sat down on the ground and stared at the midnight sky. Gazing at the stars. The small breeze sent shiver down my spine as I wrapped my wings around myself. Now that my secret is out, I've felt like I have lifted a whole weight of my chest, it just felt so nice having to show my wings freely without getting judged by how injured it looks. I took a deep breath in and let it out in a slow sigh. Trying to at least feel the least a little bit tired, but it was something that didn't come.

Canada's POV *Gore/Cannibalism warning*

When I woke up, it was dark and Mex was gone. He was probably just in the kitchen or something. I slipped out of bed once more and pulled a coat over me. I grabbed my axe as well as a piece of cloth. I tiptoed through my house, slipped on my boots and carefully opened the door. It still squeaked and I sucked in a breath, looking around to see if anybody was awake. I let the breath go when I stepped outside without getting spotted and headed toward the city near a park.

Many were asleep at this time but there were still some late birds up walking around the city streets. I duct behind a dark alleyway and waited for someone to cross. After a few minutes of waiting, someone around average height passed me. He looked about your average white guy and I wanted to test my luck. I grabbed the two ends of the cloth and tied it around the guys mouth, mumbling his screams. I threw him onto the ground raised my axe just above his chest, I swung it down and with a horrifying scream, I split open his chest and watched as the blood oozed out of his chest, I waited for a while, just in case anybody had saw me, but fortunately, no-one did, or at least I thought no-one did...

Mexico's POV

I sat there for a while when I heard something behind me move. I whipped my head around but saw nothing, then a scream ripped through the air, and was silenced soon after. I stood up and walked in the direction of the scream. It lead me to the city, I didn't know where to go so I just trusted my gut and went down a dark alleyway and saw... "Nada?"

535 words! Woah! Warning, next chapter's gunna get intense, I will but a warning ahead, and if you can't take it, please feel welcome to leave