Beautiful Hazel Eyes

His beautiful hazel eyes stared into my plain amber ones. "A-are you ok?" The words bearly came out as a whisper as I slowly slide down into a sitting position. "I've never soon you before, are you new around here?" I asked the stranger again when he didn't answer. He wiped away his tears and nodded. "I-I'm Mexico,  but everyone just calls me Mex. You might have heard your brother America talk about me before." Mexico added with a little sniff. "Oh, ok. Well I'm Canada, but most people call me Nada." I replied gently. "So why are you crying?" Mex started sobbing quietly once more. "N-nothing much, just some daddy issues." Mex waved his hand as if to push away all of his troubles. Without thinking I asked him if he would like to come over to my place. "R-really?" The Mexican's eyes lit up at once when I finished speaking. "Sure, I mean America wouldn't really mind, Aussie and Kiwi won't mind unless it affects them and I'm sure mother and father won't really mind one more person in the house." I waved my hands as I was speaking. "T-thank you, I-i don't really know what to say, honestly." Mex replied after a while. "No need to thank me, I'm just doing what I can to help the ones in need."

As  me and Mex sneaked back into the house in silence, I stepped on Mac 'n' Cheese, Aussie's pet snake. Mac sprang to life and hissed at me, preparing to pounce, I quickly moved aside dragging Mex along with me. While Mac was distracted, I dragged Mex all the way to my bedroom, closing the door quietly behind us.

281 words, sorry for the short chapter, once again I have writers block and I don't know what to do with this chapter anymore