Afternoon laughter

I woke to the sound of soft knocking on my door, rolling off my bed, I dragged myself over to the door and found UK standing there, poking down at his feet. "Nada, I'm sorry for before and you're right, I really should just let you make your own decisions, you're old enough now and I guess I should acknowledge that."

"Does that mean that Mex can stay?" I asked eagerly, and squealed when he nodded. "Does Mex know about this?" I asked, realising that I might be the first to know about this. "Yes, he knows. And I should probably let him know that you are awake right now or me might just tear this house down." My father stepped aside and Mexico rushed inside, wrapping me up in a hug. "I can stay!! I can stay!!" Mex picked me up and spun me around, laughing when the both of us toppled over. My dad slowly backed away and left us alone. "Wait, how long have I been asleep for?" I asked after a while, Mex stopped for a moment and thought for a while. "I dunno, I think like around three hours or so." He answered with a shrug. "Dinner's ready!!!" My mum shouted from the kitchen, and instantly, footsteps stopped from all different directions, I dragged Mex over to the kitchen before he could even react and grabbed a seat just beside my mother, Mex taking a seat beside me as the rest of the family filled the rest of the filled in the rest of the seats. "You have to try my mum's cooking it is amazing!" I told Mex as I reached for a fork and helped myself to  some chicken.

Whilst I was eating, a question popped up in my head. "Wait, where is Mexico going to sleep?" I asked, looking up and seeing Mex stuffing his mouth with chicken. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the scene. "Oh, since Mex slept with you during the first night when he was here, I thought that you wouldn't mind having him share a room together," my father told me. "Oh, ok, but you're sleeping on the floor, last night i woke up several times at night finding your foot on my face and you kicking my back." I pointed my fork at him as Ame, Kiwi and Aussie all cracked up. "That's exactly how you sleep Aussie." Kiwi said in between laughs and soon everyone at the table was laughing and banging their hands on the table, and I fell off my chair 'cause I was laughing way too hard. Oh how I love it when we are all together and happy!

447 words, I am so glad that so many of you are enjoying my story