CHAPTER 8

Next day

Yn pov...

I woke up at 9 am cuz today is Saturday. Waaaa I am so happy. I sat in bed as yesterday's incident was coming to my mind again and again. I still can't believe that we kissed. I buried my face in my pillow. I was shy shy shy! I went to the bathroom for my morning routine.

I came wearing a comfortable oversized hoodie with sweatpants. I went downstairs to make breakfast. Mrs. Han called me and said that she will not come today and tomorrow. Maybe there is something urgent. I was making pancakes when Jungkook came. "Good morning.." I greeted him. "You too.." he said and sat down on the chair. "Where is Mrs. Han?" He said as I turned. "She said that she will not come today and tomorrow, there is something urgent," I said as he nodded. "That's good..." He mumbled. "Didi you say something?" I asked as he shook his head. I served him breakfast. I also sat and was eating my breakfast when I heard something unexpected. "Pancakes ka tasty." He said making me all shocked. He never complimented my food then why so suddenly? I was looking at him with wide eyes. He looked at me " You don't like it..." he said as I again looked at the pancakes. "No... It's good.." I said and smiled.

Author pov

They were eating their breakfast when Jungkook's phone ranged. He looked at the caller id and it was his mom. He picked up and started talking.

Jk:- annyeonghasseyo eomma...
Mrs. Jeon:- Jungkookahh
Jk:- yes
Mrs. Jeon:- what were you doing?
Jk:- I was eating breakfast with Yn
Mrs. Jeon:- ohh... My son is a good boy.
Jk:- hmmm
Mrs. Jeon:- I want you both to come here... For dinner.
Jk:- okay we will...
Mrs. Jeon:- and you both have to stay here.
Jk:- okay no problem...
Mrs. Jeon:- that's like my son.
Jk:- hmmm
Mrs. Jeon:- come fast...
Jk:- yeah we will.
Mrs. Jeon:- I will hang up the call now...
Jk:- okay.

He hugged the call. "What happened?" Yn asked as he looked at her. "Mom called us to visit them." He said as she got excited. "Really... I would like to..." She said excitedly. He chuckled at her cuteness. "When are we going?" She asked as he looked at the time. "Be ready at 11 am." He said as she nodded.

After eating breakfast Yn washed the dishes. Jungkook was sitting in the living room watching Tv. She came to the living room and saw him peacefully watching Tv. "Don't you have to get ready?" She asked as he looked at her and then the watch. "You go get ready... You will take more time." He said and again started watching Tv. "Go and get ready! It's already 10:30." She little raised her voice. He got up and switched off the tv and went upstairs. This was the first time he obeyed his second wife. She also went to her room and started getting ready. She picked a dress from her closet as she was very excited that she is going to meet her in law's after marriage.

She did her makeup and wore her heels

She did her makeup and wore her heels. She came out of her room and saw he didn't come out of his room.

Jungkook pov

I got up and switched off the tv and directly went to my room. I came inside and went to the closet. I take out a casual outfit as I was going to my parent's house.