CHAPTER 28

NEXT DAY

yn pov

today i have to go to airport cause' today giyong is going back. i woke up as i had already told my friend about giyong. i did my breakfast and headed to airport. i was driving my car when there was red light so i stopped the car. i was looking at the people walking on the roads. some of them were couples too. suddenly jungkook came into my mind. '' how good it was if we both were now together.'' i thought . i heard car horns from back. i saw that its now time to go. i drove again to the airport. after 10 minutes i reached there. i saw that giyong was already there.

I went to him and hugged him while he hugged me back. "It's so early..." I said. "I have to go Yn I can't do anything." He said as i nodded slowly. I broke the hug. "When are you coming back?" I asked as he thought for some seconds. "I don't know... Maybe after 1 year." He said. "Oh... Okie..." I said. Then he looked at his wrist watch. "Oh.. Yn I have to go now.. I have only 10 minutes." He said as i nodded and hugged him last time. "Have a safe flight..." I said and broke the hug. "Bye..." He said and ran. I waved at him. I took a deep sigh and sat back on the car. I drove off to Namsan tower.

Time skips...

I was enjoying the view of seoul from Namsan tower when I got a call from my friend. I picked it up. "Hey Yn... Are you coming or not?" She asked. "Yeah... I will.. come to xxx restaurant as will eat lunch there." I said as she hummed in response and I hung up the call.

I went out and drove to the restaurant. I saw that minjin (my friend) was already there. I got out of the car and went to her. We both went inside the restaurant and took out seats. We ordered our food as it came after sometime. Wen both fig in and started eating. "So... What are you going to do now?" Minjin asked. "I don't know... I was thinking about going to Germany." I said. "But why... Aren't you living with me?" She asked. "I was joking bro... Chill." I said.

We did some talks as after paying the bill we both went out of the restaurant. "Where to go now?" She asked. "Let's go to park." I said as she agreed and we drove to the park.

Meanwhile

Jungkook pov

I was in my office resting my head on the back thinking about my life. How will I survive now? Why did God always take away my loved ones from me?Firstly...jiyoon..and now..." I said as a tear dropped from my eyes.

Time skips...

Author pov

After work Jungkook was going back to his house. He was physically driving the car but he was not mentally there. He was thinking about Yn when a big truck came infront of his car. He came back to senses when the truck's light came to his eyes. Due to sudden light flashing his vision became blur and then he got hit by the truck. His car went upside down and he went unconscious. His blood was flowing from his hands and head. People there came and took him out. Police too came as they took him hospital.

Jungkook was in the ICU room. He was fighting with his death. On one hand he was trying to live because of Yn and on other hand he was to die so that he could go to his first love Jiyoon. But it was not in his fate. Luckily he was now out of danger. He was unconscious and was in the bed with his eyes closed.

Police have already called his parents. After sometime the doctor said to his parents that he is fine and will woke up after few hours. His parents got a relief hearing that. But they were confused that why Yn didn't came till now. Jungkook's mom called Yn. After few rings she picked up the call.

Yn:- hello mom
Mrs Jeon:- hello dear ... Where are you?
Yn:- umm..i- i came out wh-why??
Mrs Jeon:- Come to xxx hospital quickly Jungkook got into a car accident.
Yn:- WHAT?? How??
Mrs Jeon:- I don't know dear but please come quickly...
Yn:- o-okay i-i am com-coming...

With that Yn hung up the call.

Yn pov

I was really panicking so much. How did it happened?? I didn't thought much about it and went to the hospital. After 20 minutes i reached there. I went inside and asked the receptionist. She told me the floor. I went there. As soon as I reached I saw mom (Mrs Jeon) and dad (Mr Jeon). They both looked at me as mom came hugged me and started crying. My whole body was shaking. I calmed her down and made her sat on the bench. I asked the police about the accident and they said that a truck hitted his car. I was still shocked as only tears were dropping from my eyes.

After sometime doctor came. He said that after an hour we can meet him.

Time skips...

Author pov

One hour has passed now and the doctor said that he came back to his senses and now they can meet him. They got a relief hearing that. Yn was about to open the door but stopped on her way. "What happened dear?" Mrs Jeon asked. "Nothing mom... You go first..." Yn said as they both looked at eachother. Mrs Jeon nodded and they both went inside as Yn was outside the room. She saw Jungkook opening his eyes. She smiled a little.

"Y-yn..." Jungkook said. "She is outside kookie... I will call her." Mr Jeon said. He opened the door and went outside. He saw that Yn was not there. He asked about her to the police as they said that she already left. His dad came again inside the room and said that Yn has left the hospital. "Kookie... Did something happened between you both?" Mrs Jeon asked. Jungkook didn't said anything.

___________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for late update... I hope you liked the part.. love you all 💞💞

Sorry for the errors...