CHAPTER 33

After 6 months

Yn pov

I woke up in the night and looked at the clock. It was 3:30 in the morning. I was craving to eat something sweet and spicy. "Ohh...God these cravings..." I said and looked at my baby bump. It was growing. I placed my hands on my baby bump and smiled. Jungkook was sleeping with his mouth a little open. I chuckled at his face. Now I was literally craving for food so I shook Jungkook. He changed his position but didn't wake up. "Kookie.... kookie wake up na...." I said and shook him again. "Ummm...." Jungkook wheined. "Wake up." I said. "What happened??" He said in his sleepy voice. "I want to eat something..." I said. "What..??" Jungkook said while rubbing his eyes and getting up. I want to eat something sweet and spicy..." i said.

He got up from the bed and so did I. I held his hands with one hand on my back waist. We both went downstairs to the kitchen. He told me to sit on the chair as he started cooking. "What are you going to cook?" I asked. "Tteokbokki." Jungkook said.

I was looking at his moves while he was cooking. He looked really sexy when he cooks and cute too. "Don't look at me like that or I will not control myself to make another child." Jungkook said. "Yaaa... i do have the right to stare and adore my husband." I said and folded my arms. I saw him smirking.

After some time he placed the plate on the table. The food was smelling really nice but I told him to taste it first to check if it's too spicy or too sweet. He tasted it. "not sweet but not spicy." He said. I opened my mouth and he fed me.

"How's it?" Jungkook asked as i looked at him. "Dilicious!!" I exclaimed with joy as he smiled and fed me another one.

After eating he washed the utensils and we both went to our room. "So... are you going to sleep or you want to eat something else?" Jungkook asked. "I will sleep but when you hold me!" I said as he chuckled. "Ok fine I will hold you and we both will sleep okay!" He said as i nodded.

I slept facing the left side as he slided his hands inside my shirt and caressing my baby bump. "Are you feeling better??" Jungkook whispered slowly. "I am feeling very nice." I said as he smiled.

We both drifted off to sleep after sometime.

Author pov

The delivery day

"Don't worry Yn I am with you okay nothing will happen." Jungkook was assuring her while holding her hands. "I am scared Jungkook..." Yn said while sobbing. "Nothing will happen okay. You will be fine.." Jungkook said and pecked her lips.

Soon the doctor and the nurses came and took Yn. Jungkook was outside as his mom and dad calmed him.

After an hour the doctor came. "Doctor how is she? Baby is fine right? Nothing happened them." Jungkook asked the doctor. "Yes Mr. Jeon your wife and baby is fine and it's a normal delivery." The doctor said and went away.

Soon after sometime the nurse came to call the Jeons'. They all went inside as Yn was laying while holding the baby playing with her.

Yes, it's a baby girl. As Jungkook wanted she was looking Just like jungkook.

Jungkook went to Yn and hugged her. "I am so happy Yn! Thank you so much!" Jungkook said between his sobs.

The grandparents of the baby too went towards them.

"What will be the name of the baby?" Yn asked as Jungkook started thinking. "Seol... Jeon seol." Jungkook said and pecked baby's forehead. Yn smiled and looked at her baby. "My baby princess... Jeon Seol." She said.

Time skips

After a week

Yn was holding seol in her hands breastfeeding her. "Shh... Baby... Papa will come right now." Yn said. Seol was crying so much.

Soon Yn heard car sounds.

"Look papa came." Yn said and sat on the bed. After sometime the door opened revealing Jungkook. He threw his  briefcase on the sofa and went to both of them. "Why my princess is crying? Don't cry baby." Jungkook said as Yn gave seol to him.

Jungkook took her and started playing with her to stop her from crying. Yn took his  briefcase and put it inside the closet on its respective place. She came and saw seol sleeping in Jungkook's hand and Jungkook too was closing his eyes.

(I took it from insta and don't think that the baby grew up 😅 it's just an AI edit)

Yn smiled looking at them and took seol and made her sleep on the bed. She then went to Jungkook. "Jungkook wake up... Go and freshen up I will be serving dinner." Yn said as Jungkook opened his eyes and stretched his arms.

He got up as Yn was about to go but Jungkook held her wrist gently and she turned. He encircled his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. "I am hungry.." Jungkook said while making a pout. "Yes, I am going to serve dinner and you go freshen up." Yn said as Jungkook shook his head. "I am hungry for something else." Jungkook said and smirked. "Fine you can kiss me!" Yn said. Jungkook smiled and again shook his head. "I want something else." Jungkook said and smirked more. Yn understood what he wanted. "Are you crazy? Leave me I have to go." Yn said and started pushing her. "I won't until you give it to me." Jungkook said. "I said I have to go and it's not for you." Yn said. "Okay then give me a kiss." Jungkook said. Yn encircled her arms around his neck allowing him to kiss. Jungkook leaned and attached his lips to hers.

He started kissing her slowly and deeply. He was tasting her every corner. Yn patted his shoulder as they stopped. Yn breath heavily. "It was so pleasant." Jungkook said as they both started laughing but slowly.

___________________________________________

Thank you for waiting 💜

Hope you liked this part and sorry if I  uploaded it late.😶

Have a great day 😄