CHAPTER 16

Next morning

Yn pov

I woke up and saw that Jungkook is still sleeping. I was not able to get up cuz his one hand was around my waist and the other was encircled around my shoulder. I slowly removed both of his hands and went to the bathroom. I came and saw Jungkook had already woken up and was watching the phone. "Go and shower." I said as he put his phone on the table and got up from bed. He went to the bathroom as i was making the bed. After that I went downstairs and saw jin oppa in the kitchen. "Oppa..." I said and went to him. "What's on the menu today?" I asked as he smiled. "Egg sandwich with kimchi pancakes." Jin said. "Woahh... I want to eat." I said as he chuckled. "Give me 20 minutes." Jin said as i went and washed orange. I peel off the orange and put it on the grinder machine. I was making orange juice for everyone. Soon Jungkook and the others came. Jin placed the breakfast on the dining table as i served juice. We all ate as tae washed the dishes. "Guys go and wear mountain tracking dresses." Jimin said as we got ready. After 10 minutes we all came out of the house and went to the mountains. The view was really beautiful. I really love nature. We all rested a bit as it was 2 hours since we were only walking. We all ate some snacks and again started walking.

It was 4 pm and we were at the top of the mountain. "After going from here we will go inside the jungle okay."  Jimin oppa said as i was not scared cuz everyone was going. We were going downstairs as it was not so far. "Ahhh..." My leg slipped as my ankle was hurting. "Are you okay?" Tae asked as i nodded. " It's hurting." I said as my eyes were filled with tears. Tae made me sit on a rock as Jungkook came and took out spray from his bag. He removed my shoes and socks and sprayed the pain reliever spray on my ankle. He again put my socks and shoes on and carried me on his back. "Walk slowly or we both will fall." I said as he slowed down. "Am I heavy?" I asked. "Not that much." He said and we all continued walking. After 3 hrs we all came down from the mountain. Jungkook put me down and encircled my shoulder with his left hand. We all were now freshen up and were eating dinner. "How is your ankle Yn?" Namjoon oppa asked as i smiled. "It's better now." I said as he nodded. We talked about random things while eating as i noticed Jungkook was thinking about something else. I didn't ask him about it. After eating we all went to the jungle. "Okay guys now everyone will go here and there wherever you want with their wives ok?" Jimin said as we all agreed but i think Jungkook did not agree. We all separated as we both were walking. "Ummm... Jungkook can i ask you something?" I said as Jungkook looked at me. "Go ahead." He said as i took a deep breath. "I noticed that while eating dinner you were not paying attention to our talks. Were you thinking about something else?" I asked as he stopped. He looked at me. "If there is something then you can share it with me." I said. "Don't try to be that typical wife. I already said what i said to you 4 months ago. And don't think that whatever happened while coming back from the mountain i did it cuz I wanted to.  It's because there were hyungs and noonas too. Keep that in mind that you are no one to me." He said as my eyes were filled with water. He turned and left me there all alone. "Ahh what i am even thinking he would talk nicely to me. Expect less from him Yn." I said to myself but i was really hurt by what he said.  I stayed there. He should have looked back if I am coming or not but no he didn't even turn. I cried there badly. For the first time it felt like i was never his.

Jungkook pov

I was really not in the mood to talk to her. I was really missing Jiyoon. I hope I will go to the past and save her. I was still walking and I didn't hear anything from back. I turned and saw no one was there. *Did she change the route?* I thought and went to search for her.  I came to that place where we argued. I didn't see her. I dialed her number but she didn't pick it. "YN!!!!! YN!!!" I started calling her name but no one responded back. I heard a waterfall sound. I was going to the waterfall but i heard that someone fell on the lake. I went and saw Yn's scarf was on a rock. *Did she jump?* I thought. "YN!!!! YN!!!!" I again started calling her but still got no response. Tears were on my eyes now. I was also about to jump when I heard my name from the back. I turned and saw Yn was standing there. I quickly went to her and hugged her tightly. "Where the hell were you? You know i was worried." I said but she removed my hands from her shoulder. "Why? You said you don't care for me right. You thought that i did suicide." She said as i was blank what to say. I was about to say something but she took her scarf and went away. *It's all because of me.* I thought.

Time skips

Author pov

Everyone came back from the jungle. Yn and Jungkook was in their room. Yn was laying on the bed when she heard door unlocking sound. She looked at the direction and saw Jungkook coming. She ignored him and closed and took her phone. Jungkook came and lay beside her. He looked at her but she was ignoring him. Yn put the phone on the table and took out two pillows and put on the bed them between her and Jungkook and slept. Jungkook was watching all her actions but he stayed quite. After few minutes he drifted off to sleep.

______________________________________________

Happy 10th anniversary army. Let's promise that we will stay together with BTS. 💜💜. I hope you liked this part. Vote for it too.💜💜🫰🫰🫰