CHAPTER 31

2 days later

Author pov

Today was Sunday so Jungkook and Yn was in their room cuddling each other. Suddenly an idea came to Jungkook's mind.

"Yn..." Jungkook said as Yn looked at him. "go and get ready." Jungkook said making Yn confused. "But why?" Yn asked. "Just go and get ready." Jungkook said as Yn thought they are going somewhere. She got up and went to get ready.

She came after a few minutes wearing a shirt with a skirt. Jungkook also went and got ready. "Where are we going?" Yn asked. "Have patience baby..." Jungkook said and pecked her lips. They both went out of the house and went to the parking lot. Jungkook opened the car door for her as she sat inside. Jungkook too went to the driver seat and started the engine.

Yn was confused that why so suddenly he made a plan of going out. She was sitting quietly when Jungkook held her hand. "Why are you not saying anything?" Jungkook asked. "Nothing just confused about something." Yn said. "What is it?" Jungkook asked. "If I ask you then you will not tell me." Yn said. Jungkook smiled. "where do you want to go?" Jungkook asked. "Wherever you take." Yn said. "Then let's go to somewhere where there could be no one." Jungkook said making Yn again confused.

Jungkook stopped his car in front of an old mountain. "Why we came here?" Yn asked. "Let's go you will know it by yourself." Jungkook said. "But there is no one." Yn said. "I know that's why I am telling you." Jungkook said. He held her hands and headed to the mountain. There were stairs which were looking old. Yn took out her phone and started taking pictures of the place. "Let's go or we will get late." Jungkook said.

After some time they reached to a place where the view of sunset was looking so beautiful. "Woah... look the sunset is looking so beautiful." Yn said and jumped out of excitement. "I know you like nature so i thought of taking you here." Jungkook said. They both sat on the bench.

Yn held his arms and rested her head on his shoulder. "Do you like it?" Jungkook asked. "very much..." Yn said and looked at him. They both looked into each other's eyes feeling the sensation of love. Jungkook bent a little towards Yn's lips. Their lips got touched and they both were kissing each other.

After sometime time they broke the kiss. "I want to be with you like this for the lifetime." Jungkook said. "And I will never leave you for the rest of my life." Yn said as they both smiled.

Time skips...

At night they both came to the house after having dinner together. Jungkook parked the car as they both got out. They went inside and headed to their room.

"It was really nice..." Yn said and turned to Jungkook. Jungkook didn't say anything and took steps towards her. Soon in no time he smashed his lips on her. Yn too kissed him back. Yn started unbuttoning his shirt and removed it leaving him half naked. Jungkook picked her up and laid her on the bed. He hovered over her and again started kissing.

Jungkook removed her shirt leaving only a bra on her upper body. He started kissing her neck and collar bone. He stopped and looked at her. "Do you want to..." Jungkook asked. Yn smiled. "I want to feel you today." Yn said as Jungkook again started kissing her.

His hands were tracing her bare waist and slowly it went to the back. He unhooked her bra and threw it. Now they both were half naked feeling each other. Jungkook's one hand was on Yn's breast as the other one was entangled with Yn hands. Jungkook pressed his hands as Yn moaned a little.

(The rest of the scene you can imagine by yourself 🌚)

After some time Jungkook got up from her and laid beside Yn. They both were exhausted after doing it. Yn closed her eyes. "You are sleeping already?" Jungkook asked. "Yes why?" Yn asked. "God... i thought that we will do more rounds." Jungkook said and smirked. "Huh?? Are you going crazy do you think that I will be able to do it again." Yn said. "You went too rough." Yn said and closed her eyes again. Jungkook hovered over her again. "I will go slow this time." Jungkook said and smashed his lips on her.

___________________________________________

Hehehe i didn't write the intimate part cause I thought that imagining something by yourself is better than reading.

Anyways love you all ❤️

(\ _ /)
(•‿•)
/>❤️