CHAPTER 29

Author pov

As Mrs. Jeon asked Jungkook, but he didn't say anything and stayed silent. '' I want to be alone for sometime Mom... I will tell you later.'' Jungkook said. his parents nodded and left the room. Jungkook was now all alone in the room. he was staring at the ceiling. a tear dropped from his eyes and he started crying silently. 

it's been 4 hours and his parents were still there sitting beside Jungkook while he was sleeping. Mrs. Jeon was caressing his hair. soon the doctor entered inside. "Mr. and Mrs. Jeon can you both come with me for a few minutes... the nurse will be dressing his wounds." the doctor said as they both nodded and went with the doctor. They both entered inside the doctor's cabin. The doctor told them to sit. They both sat. "I was saying that... Mr. Jungkook's condition is very critical... He got into a huge accident... It's a relief that nothing happened to his brain area but yes... It will take a month for him to get fully recovered." The doctor said. "Then doctor... For how many days he will stay here?" Mr. Jeon asked. "For 1 week and then you can take him to the house." The doctor said as they both nodded.

Yn pov

As Mom and Dad went inside. I was looking at Jungkook who was opening his eyes slowly. I smiled a bit and left the hospital. "I don't want to go to him... We have already divorced. There is nothing between us now." I said to myself. I drove off the car to Minjin's apartment.

Time skips...

One week later...

Jungkook pov

I was in my parent's house sitting on the bed with a book in my hands. I was not reading the book but thinking about something...

I heard a knock on the door and saw Mom entering. She came with lunch in her hands. I closed the book and put it in the side drawer. She came and sat on the stool. "It's lunchtime dear..." Mom said as she took the soup bowl in her hands with a spoon and started feeding me. "How is it?" Mom asked. "Tasty.." I said as she smiled. She was feeding me like she did when I was a child. While I was munching the food she asked me something which made me stop. "Kookie... Did anything happen between you and Yn?" Mom asked. I stopped and didn't say anything. "Tell me kookie... Maybe I can help you." Mam said. A tear dropped from my eyes as I looked at her. "Mom... We divorced each other." I said. "Why?" Mom asked. I told her everything that happened. "It's fine dear... You are saying you haven't signed the papers yet then there is a chance... You go and talk to her. " Mom said. "But how? I don't know where she is. " I said as she nodded. "Don't worry... I will do something." Mom said to which I nodded. "Now you rest okay." Mom said and left the room. I laid on the bed looking at the ceiling. I didn't know when I slept.

A month later

Author pov

It was now a month and Jungkook was all fine. In this one month, he tried to find Yn but he didn't find her. The only thing that was making him restless was that if Yn had gone somewhere else without informing anyone.

Jungkook was in his room and was searching for something. While searching he found a pic of his and Yn. He looked at the photo and smiled. ''I am sure you must be somewhere in Seoul. I will find you Yn.'' jungkook said and kept that photo again. soon after sometime one of his guard came. '' Boss i found it...'' he said. ''Did you?'' Jungkook asked as he nodded and gave the papers to Jungkook. Jungkook took the paper and read it carefully. '' now I will find her.'' Jungkook said.

next day

in evening

in pov

mining and i came back to the house. we both had gone to minjin's parent's house to have lunch with them. She opened the door as we both entered. I threw myself on the couch as she did too. ''So tired..'' she said as I hummed in response. 

we both were sitting in the living room playing cards. I looked at the clock and it was 8 pm already. '' min jin it's time for dinner.'' I said. ''I don't want to make something now.'' she said. ''I too don't want... let's order.'' I said. '' it will take time...'' she said as I nodded. '' i will be going to restaurants and will buy some food.'' min jin said. '' okay...'' I said. she got up from her seat and went to her room. she came after sometime and went outside. i sighed and laid on the couch.

 only 2 minutes had passed and i heard the bell ringing. ''she came so quickly.'' i said and went to open the door. as soon i opened the door the person who was outside directly came inside. i was about to turn when that man closed the door and pinned me against the wall. ''ya who are y-'' i was about to say but stopped when i see jungkook. ''you?'' i said. '' let me explain yn.'' jungkook said as i pushed him. ''now what you want to say huh?? there is nothing between us...'' said and went to the living room. '' it was not like that which you are thinking.'' jungkook said. '' oh really? then what is it?'' i asked while crossing my arms around my chest. 

author pov

as yn asked him he took a deep breath and told her everything. '' what's the proof?'' yn asked as jungkook stayed silent. ''look.. you don't have any proof... how can i believe you jungkook?'' yn asked. '' the proof is meyongi... she told me everything... she just wanted to separate us so that you will divorce me and she will marry me.'' jungkook said. ''well well ... do you think i will still believe you? stop your nonsense story get out Mr. Jeon.'' yn said and turned. jungkook's heart ached when she called him Mr. Jeon. his eyes got filled with anger and pain. he went to yn and made her turn by her right arm. as soon yn turn jungkook held her head from back forcing her to look into his eyes. '' look! look into my eyes... and say that i am lying to you.'' jungkook said as yn didn't want to look into his eyes because she knew that she can't control herself when she look into his eyes. she managed to look into his eyes as their forehead touched. jungkook was now a bit calm beacuse he don't want yn to see his angry eyes. they both were looking into each other. after some seconds they both closed their eyes. 

''please give me a last chance to prove myself...'' jungkook said. they both opened their eyes. yn got backed. ''please... if i did something wrong this time then... kill me...'' jungkook said. yn looked at him. '' can you please go back... minjin will be coming...'' yn said. jungkook sighed and turned. he opened the door. he looked back to yn and again turned. he got out and closed the door. as soon he closed the door yn broke out into tears which she was holding. she couldn't help herself but the only thing she could do is to cry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you liked this part... sorry for the grammatical errors...