CHAPTER 25

After 2 days

Author pov

It's been 2 days and everything went well. Jungkook was in his room while Yn was making dinner. Suddenly Jungkook got a call from one of his bodyguards. "Okay I am coming..." Jungkook said and went downstairs. He went to the main gate of their house and saw Meyongi all drunk leaning on the wall. "Oh no..." Jungkook said and held meyongi in his arms. Yn also came to see what happened. Jungkook picked meyongi in a bridal style and took her to her room. Yn sighed and again went to the kitchen.

Jungkook made Meyongi lay on the bed. He was about to back up from her but Meyongi pulled him by his neck and Jungkook fell on her. His eyes widened and soon he got up from her but Meyongi held his hand. "Don't gooo.... I love you so much why did you marry her." Meyongi said while her eyes were closed. Jungkook didn't say anything and removed her hand from his. And left the room. He was about to go downstairs but then he saw Yn coming upstairs. "What happened?" Yn asked him. "Nothing I was coming to you." Jungkook said and stopped in his way. Yn came near him and stood in front of him. "Do you want to say something?" Yn asked him. He shook his head and went to his room. Yn also went behind him. " I will be coming okay... " Yn said and went to the bathroom.

Jungkook nodded and sat on the bed. He was scrolling on his phone when Yn's phone vibrated. He looked at the phone and there was a message from a boy. "Can we meet at xxx restaurant tomorrow at 5:30 pm??" He read the message. He looked at the I'd and it was written Gi yong. "What?? Tomorrow 5:30 pm? I will have to keep an eye on that boy." Jungkook said and went to his study room. He then called someone. "I want every information about this boy named Giyong who recently messaged Yn." Jungkook said on the call. He then threw his phone on the couch and rested there.

Yn pov

I came out of the bathroom and saw the room empty. I took my phone from the bed. There was a message from Gi yong. He told me to come to a restaurant tomorrow at 5:30 pm. But why?? I didn't think much about it and went to call Jungkook for dinner.

I went to his study room and saw him resting on the couch. I went to him and woke him up. "Jungkook got up... Don't you want to eat dinner??" I said but his eyes were still closed. I again tried to wake him. He suddenly grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. I was shocked at his sudden action. He opened his eyes. "You're mine..." He said and with that he smashed his lips on mine and started kissing me like there was no tomorrow. I patted his neck but it was of no use.

He then carried me in his arms and headed to the bedroom. He made me lay on the bed and hovered over me. He was still quiet and not saying anything. He was about to kiss me again but i stopped him. "Dinner..." I said. "I don't want to." He said and again smashed his lips on me. He started kissing me slowly as I had no other option so I kissed him back. He then started leaving wet kisses on my neck and collar bone. A soft moan left from my mouth. His hands were tracing here and there on my body. I didn't understand what happened to him suddenly that he started acting like that. He was about to unbutton my shirt when I again stopped him. "Not now... Please..." I said and he nodded. He got up from me and layed beside me. He pulled me closer by my waist and hugged me. After switching off the lights we both slept...

___________________________________________

I know it's short but please I am really sorry for not updating... I hope you understand and forgive me 🙏

Show your all love to BTS and The song seven. Also support Taehyung for the upcoming new song...

I hope you liked this part. Thanks for reading 😁