CHAPTER 19

Next day

Author pov

Yn woke up with the sun hitting her face as she was sleeping in Jungkook's chest. She looked at her husband who was sleeping peacefully. She gave a peck on his cheeks. And backed off. She remembered all the things that happened the previous night. She took his shirt and wore it and headed to the bathroom. After 30 minutes she came and saw Jungkook sleeping. She smiled and went to him to wake him up. "Jungkook..." She called him softly while shaking him. "Ummm..." Jungkook whined. "Wake up... It's already morning." Yn said again shaking him. "5 minutes..." Jungkook said in a sleepy voice. "No... Wake up." Yn said while making him sit. Jungkook looked at her with his eyes half opened. He also remembered last night and smirked. "Why are you smirking?" Yn asked. "Last night..." Jungkook said as Yn took a cushion and threw it lightly on his face. She came out of her room while blushing hard. She already has applied concealer on the marks given by Jungkook. She came downstairs and saw her unnies were making dinner. She greeted them and started helping them. Soon everyone came and had their breakfast. Everyone was sitting in the living room. "Guys you all know we have to go tomorrow." Jimin said taking everyone's attention. "Yeah..." Everyone said. "I wanted to spend more time with you guys." Yn said. "But the holidays are over. Next year Taehyung is the incharge." Jimin said as tae nodded.

After eating lunch everyone was outside doing a boat race. The teams got divided into two. One was the girls and the other was boys. After getting a signal from yoongi and rosy everyone started boating. Girls were faster than boys. "Yae!!! We are going to win." Saemi said while the boys looked at them who was behind them. The girls were now less far from winning the game but the boys surpassed them in no time. The boys won the game because Jungkook was at the front. And everyone knows he doesn't like to lose any game. Everyone came out of the boat as the girls were angry. The boys were teasing them.

The day went like this and it was night. After eating dinner everyone went to their respective rooms. They all started packing their stuff as they have to go tomorrow.

Next day

Author pov

Everyone sat in the car as Jimin drove off first and then the girls.

After 3 hrs they all reached home as Jungkook's house was the first so they got off and took out their luggage. They both bid bye to them and went inside the house.

Yn went to her room while Jungkook went to his room. They both were very tired as Yn took out her phone and opened the gallery. The moment they all shared was on her phone and she was reminding Everything.

Mrs. Han came with a glass of water and gave it to Yn. "Freshen up i will be serving food on the dining table." Mrs. Han said and went out of the room.

They both went downstairs to eat lunch. After eating lunch they both went upstairs as Yn was about to go to her room when Jungkook called her. She went to him as Jungkook held her hand and dragged her inside his room. Yn came to his room as Jungkook told her to sit on the bed. She did as he said. He locked the door and went to her. He sat near her and pulled her towards him by her waist. "What happened?" Yn asked as he snuggled his face on her neck. "I want to cuddle." Jungkook said softly as Yn smiled and hugged him back. They both stayed like this and after some time they both drifted off to sleep.

*At evening*

They both got up as Jungkook told her to get ready as they were going out. Yn got ready and went downstairs. Jungkook was also there telling Mrs. Han. She came near him as he gave a smile and they both went out of the house.

They were roaming around the streets as Yn saw an ice cream shop. "Jungkook I want to eat ice-cream." Yn said as Jungkook looked at the shop. "Let's go." Jungkook said and they both went to the shop. Jungkook told Yn to taste any flavour which she likes. She chose vanilla, chocolate and strawberry flavour. The shopkeeper gave both of them ice cream as Yn was jumping like a kid.

They both went near the Han river and sat on a bench. There was silence between them until Yn spoke. "I wish I could live with you always like this." Yn said while looking at the river. Jungkook looked at her and sighed in belief. "Do you want something else to eat?" Jungkook asked as Yn looked at him. She looked around and saw a stall of spring potato fry. "I want to eat that." Yn said while pointing at that stall. Jungkook smiled and went to buy it.

Jungkook pov

It really feels good when you are spending time with your wife or anyone you love. Jiyoon was like that too. We often go for a walk. She was my everything. But sometimes it feels like Jiyoon again came into my life but another person. I went to buy spring potato fries for her. I came and didn't find her on the bench. I called her many times but she didn't pick up the phone. I started calling her name but she didn't hear. *God... What i will do now.* I thought as a tear drop from my eyes. I called jimin Hyung to find her but his phone was also switched off.

Yn pov

I was sitting on the bench waiting for jungkook to come. I heard a baby crying. I went to see but there was no one. I was again about to go to the bench but someone came and covered my mouth and nose. I was screaming but no one was there. After 5 minutes I felt dizzy and collapsed.

___________________________________________

Sorry for the late update. I hope you will like this part. Thanks for waiting. 😊😊