CHAPTER 10

Next day

Author pov

Jungkook was working in his office when someone knocked on the door of his cabin. "Come in..." He said as the person entered his cabin. He looked at the person and it was Namjoon. "Ohh... Namjoon Hyung." Jungkook said and bowed to him. "What were you doing?" Namjoon asked while taking a seat. "Just some work... What about you?" Jungkook asked as Namjoon nodded. "I just came to meet you..." He said as Jungkook nodded. "How is your wife?" Namjoon asked as Jungkook rubbed his temple. "It's a headache..." He said as Namjoon's eyes got wide. "Is your wife a headache?" Namjoon asked. "No she is nice but... He came back I think." He said as both got serious. "Who?" Namjoon asked as jungkook made a confused look. "Did you forget?" Jungkook asked annoyingly. "You mean he came back..." Namjoon asked as Jungkook nodded. "Woah... No wonder... But how? ... Didn't he was in prison." Namjoon said. "I think they freed him." Jungkook said while crossing his arms. "How do you know?" Namjoon again asked. "He called me... He has an eye on Yn." He said while gritting his teeth. "Then there is something fishy in his mind. He can do anything to her any time. You should be careful about your wife." Namjoon said as Jungkook nodded. "Did you tell her about your secret?" He asked as Jungkook shook his head. "Fine..." Namjoon said and rested his head on the table. "Nothing is fine... He said that he will kidnappe her. Or else i will have to send Yn to him." Jungkook said as Namjoon looked up at him. "Then send her..." He said as Jungkook's eyes got wide. He thumped his hands on the table. "Do you want me to send Yn to that jerk. Are you mad Hyung?" He said as Namjoon calmed him. "I mean... Look now whatever I am saying you have to do that. Whenever he calls you then you don't need to be angry. Just do what i say." Namjoon said Jungkook nodded.

*In the evening*

Author pov

Yn was in the living room doing some work on her phone when the bell rang. She went to open the door. When she opened the door she saw Jungkook's condition. His hair was messy, the tie was untied, his coat in his one hand. "Jungkook what happened to you?" Yn asked as he didn't say anything. He came inside but stopped. He turned and saw Yn's worried face. He held her hand and dragged her upstairs. Mrs. Han was watching all these. "I think something bad happened. Lord Buddha please save Yn." Mrs. Han prayed and came to the kitchen. Jungkook took Yn to his room and then to his bathroom. He pushed her inside the shower. He also came inside and turned on the shower. "Wh-what are you doing?" She again asked but he didn't listen. He came close to her and she was trying to go outside but he stopped her. He pulled her closer by her waist and kissed her harshly. Yn was struggling as she was trying to push him away but there was no use of it. He was stronger than her. Her lips started bleeding as she was crying now. He stopped for a while and looked at her face. He then let her go and went outside of the bathroom. She was crying like a mess now.

Time skips...

Yn was in her room treating her lips as it was bleeding so much. Soon after some time the bleeding stopped. "What happened to him suddenly?" She asked herself as she was so confused. She then came outside of her room and went downstairs to the kitchen. She saw Mrs. Han was cooking. She looked at Yn and saw bruises on her lips. "Yn... What happened to your lips?" She asked as she was confused about what to say. "It-it... It..." She was shuttering. "It's okay... I understand..." Mrs. Han said as she nodded.

Jungkook came into the kitchen as he saw both of them talking. He came and sat on the dining table. Yn looked at Jungkook as he was busy on his phone. Mrs. Han told Yn to sit and you did what she said. Mrs. Han served the food to both of you as you both started eating. Jungkook was eating peacefully but here Yn was only eating bites of food. "Ummm... Mrs. Han i don't want to eat anything... Thank you for the food but i am not in the mood." Yn said while getting up from the chair. "Why? Is it not good?" Mrs. Han asked. "No-no it's good but i am not in the mood to eat." Yn said and went to her room. Jungkook was watching all these but he pretended like he didn't care.