CHAPTER 2

Yn's pov...

I was working on my laptop when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in". I said as the door opened revealing Jae Min. "Yn I did that paperwork as you said." He said while giving me the papers. "Mr. Eun how many times do I have to tell you that I am your boss...you should call me ma'am instead of calling me by my name." I straightly told him. "Yeah, you also my friend". I said as he hit me slightly in the arm. I glared at him which made him a little bit scared. "By the way do have plans tonight??" I asked him as he think for a while and looked at me. "I don't have any plans." He said as I nodded "Let's do dinner outside then," I told him as he jumped out of excitement. After that, he went out of my cabin.

Sometimes it feels like you are the one for me. You are my life partner. We have been friends since childhood and I don't know when I started growing feelings for him. I wanted to express my love to him once.

Jae Min's pov...

After I got out of her cabin I was so excited about this. I always wanted to be with her. I love her so much but we are just friends. My mom will never accept her as a daughter-in-law. I don't know why she hates her. She would only tell me that she is not a good match for me, just because she is very rich. She will not marry a guy who is not capable of her. I sighed and again started doing my work.

Time skips...

Author pov.

Both Yn and Jae Min were in a restaurant now eating their food. "Jae min do you love someone?" Yn asked as he choked on his food. She gave him water and he drank it. "I never loved anyone except my mom". He said making Yn's face like oh. He knew that he was lying and don't want to make Yn uncomfortable. After that, they started talking about random things. It was 8 pm and they were walking on the streets. "Jae Min..." She stopped there and Jae Min looked at her. "What...??" He asked as she was smiling. "I bought something for you." She said and started searching for it in her bag. And she found that. She took a deep breath before saying. "Jaemin... I love you...will you marry me..." She said as he froze at his position. "Yaa stop fooling around Yn." He said as he slightly laughed. "Yaaa I am serious." She said as he again looked at her. "I want to marry you. I don't know when I started growing feelings for you... I like you." She was requesting him but he doesn't seem to be interested. "Yn, please...I don't want to marry you you are so childish sometimes and it's annoying... I can't stand a girl like you. And the main thing is that you are my boss. I am not capable of you. Even if you insist your family will not accept me." And that's all he said making Yn's hopes break into pieces. "You could simply say that you you don't like me and don't want to marry me." She lowed her head . "Yn it's not like that-" he was about to say but she cut him off. "What it's not like that huh..what!!" And that's the last thing she said and went away from Jaemin. She was crying like a mess. She was also angry with him.

Next day...

Yn was working in her cabin. The whole day she didn't talk to Jaemin nor even looked at him. Then there was a knock on the door as soon she hummed in response the door revealed Jaemin. She knew it was him so she didn't say a word. "Yn-" he tried to talk but she cutted him. "Put the papers on the table and get out of my sight." She said still looking at the laptop screen. "What...??" He asked because he didn't get such an answer from her. Finally, she removed her eyes from the screen and looked at Jaemin. "Hmmmm...put the papers and go out of my cabin if you don't have anything to say..." She said as he took steps towards her table. He put it there and was about to go but stopped. "Yn... about yesterday... don't take it too seriously I didn't mean any of it I just-" he again cut off by her. "What do you think... You will say something to someone which will make them hopeless and will again come and tell them not to take SERIOUSLY!!!!" She said raising her voice on him. "If you don't want to marry me you could simply say no." She said as soon her eyes got filled with tears. She was very mad at him. "Now whoever's proposal will come to me I will agree on that. " She said and went out of her cabin.

That was the last meeting of her and Jaemin. After that, she locked herself in her room for a whole week. But then one day...

___________________________________________________________

Hey, army how was this part... I hope you like it .. Sarangae

Sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes ☺️☺️