CHAPTER 32

A few weeks later

Author pov

Yn was on the balcony with her hands on the railing. She was thinking about something while smiling. Jungkook came to the room and saw her standing on her balcony. He went to her and hugged her by her waist.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked while resting his chin on her shoulder. "Hmm... nothing... just having another type of feeling." Yn said. "What? Do you want to go to the doctor?" Jungkook asked. "It's not that serious but I am having a nauseous feeling." Yn said. "Don't worry it will be fine." Jungkook said and turned her towards him. "You are forgetting something." Jungkook said making Yn confused. "What?" Yn asked with a confused look. Jungkook tapped his lips with his index finger. Yn smiled. "You... will never change." Yn said and hit his chest gently. Jungkook bent towards her while she too closed her eyes. But she didn't kiss him. Instead of kissing him she pushed him and ran towards the bathroom covering her mouth.

Jungkook got worried. He went to the bathroom and saw her throwing up. She patted her back. "Are you fine?" Jungkook asked. Yn got up and flushed the toilet. She washed her mouth and face. "Are you okay?" Jungkook again asked. "Ye- yes." Yn said as they both got out of the bathroom. "Shall I call the doctor?" Jungkook asked. "No it's fine... no need to." Yn said. But as soon as she said that she fell in his arms. Jungkook looked at her. "Yn.. Yn wake up." Jungkook said while patting her cheeks.

He lift her in bridal style and laid her on the bed. He called the doctor. After calling the doctor, he sat beside her and caressed her hair. "Wait... is she..." Jungkook said and got happy.

After sometime the doctor came and checked on her. "Don't worry Mr. Jeon your wife is pregnant. But tell her to do test to get assured." The doctor said as Jungkook got so happy that their was no bounds of his happiness. After the doctor left Jungkook again came to her and sat. But soon he got sad.

Jungkook pov

I was so happy that I am going to be a father now but that thing made me sad. I don't want what happened with jiyoon will happen with Yn too. A tear dropped from my eyes as I looked at her. "I will protect you both love." I said and kissed her forehead.

After sometime she opened her eyes. "Jungkook..." Yn said in a low voice. I held her hands. "What happened?" She asked and tried to sit. I helped her to sit on the bed. I smiled and hugged her. "congratulations Mrs. Jeon... we are going to become parents." I said. I could sense that she was so happy. I looked at her and she was in the edge of crying. "Hey it's time to be happy why are you crying?" I asked. "i-i am going to become a mother." Yn said controlling her. "The doctor told you to do test." I said as she nodded and hugged me.

Author pov

Next day

Jungkook was in the living room watching TV. Yn was in the room. She came to the living room and saw Jungkook watching TV. She went to her and encircled her arms around her neck. He looked at the hands but the mostly shocking thing for him that he saw the pregnancy test. "is it true?" Jungkook asked while turning towards her. Yn nodded and smiled. Jungkook jumped out of excitement and hugged Yn. "You know I am really happy today. You don't know how I am feeling right now." Jungkook said and lifted her. "Thank you so much Yn... I love you so much." Jungkook said. "I love you too Jungkook." Yn said and kissed him. He too kissed her back.

After a sweet passionate kiss they both smiled at eachother. "Did you told mom and dad?" Yn asked. "Not yet... but they will get so much happy to know about this." Jungkook said and took out his phone from his pocket. He called his mom. After few rings his mom picked up the call.

"Hello mom..." Jungkook said in excitement. "Hello kookie what happened dear?" His mom asked from other side. "Mom today I am so happy you know." Jungkook said and hugged Yn. "Ohh... did you got a deal?" His mom asked. "Mom... it's not about business always..." Jungkook said in an annoyed tone. "Then what's it about?" His mom asked. "Mom have you putted the Phone on speaker?" Jungkook asked. "No why?" His mom asked. "Just put it in speaker." Jungkook said as his mom did. "So.... mom and dad.... you both are going to become GRANDPARENTS!!!!!!" Jungkook said loudly.

Just like Jungkook his parents too didn't have the bounds of their happiness. They both told Jungkook that they will come to there to celebrate this good news.

Jungkook hung up the call. He kissed Yn's forehead. "Okay now tell me what are you craving for? Sweets? Spicy? Sour?" Jungkook asked. "Calm down Jungkook i am not craving for anything." Yn said. "Ohh... then tell me whenever you will have craving for something okay." Jungkook said as Yn nooded.

___________________________________________

So dear readers i now this part was quite boring... I am sorry 😐

Now you all will have to wait for the next part which I will publish after 13th October. My exams are near so i have to study for that 🥴🥴

Love you all

Vote and comment you opinions 🫰🫰❤️❤️💓💓💜💜💜