1

In a restaurant, full of students who were celebrating their graduation with their friends...

But, a group of friends were having a party of both their graduation and one member of them will be going to serve in the military soon...

Jungkook looked at his cousin who was feeding his girlfriend of three years, they shared a healthy relationship with each other. ..

In all these years, when they were together they didn't had any single fight with each other..

How jungkook fell in love with his own brother's girlfriend?

In reality, taehyung was his family cousin, jk's father's real sister was married in kim family. She had 3 sons with the her husband

Eldest son: kim seokjin

Middle one: kim naamjon

Youngest one: kim taehyung

They four were close with each other since the childhood...

But jungkook went abroad for completing his college studies there, however others stayed here..

After four years, when he returned he was happy to see his hyungs and on the day when he organised the welcome party. Before going in the party he met certain someone who stole his heart,

Flashback...

It was rainy night and jungkook was driving smoothly towards the party hall for meeting his friends...

He stopped at the signal but his eyes got stuck on someone, a girl while ready for going in party

That outfit was looking stunning on her and she was standing under the umbrella busy in fighting with the person who pushed an old lady

??: Are you blind or what can't you see she is old enough to walk slowly for maintaining herself from not falling on the ground because of rain. And look at you who pushed her because you was busy on your phone. Is your phone important than a person's life ??

Boy: hey lady calm down I'm really very sorry, grandma come with me. I'll take you to doctor than drop you at your home safely..

Grandma: thank you child ..

She looked at the young lady who had a soft smile on her face when she got to know that grandma will be safe now...

Grandma gently stock her hairs from the hand which was wet from mud..

Grandmother: I'm sorry child your hairs...

??: It's ok grandma i can set them you should look at you, you are more important go home safely..

Old lady smiled at her...

Grandma: you are really very kind my child, i pray to God that he will send a angel in your life who will protect you and keep you safe...