2

- After 4 months jungkook also joined the military training...

But, he didn't organise any party or gathering he just met them all on the day he was going...

However, yn didn't show up he hurt him but he thought " why would she come to meet me ? I'm her boyfriend's friend and she doesn't have any specific relationship with me "...

Like that he went to his military training after meeting his friends and family....

Taehyung and jungkook were given different military base campuses. So, they weren't living together
.

.

.

.

Time skips ,

After 2 years

Jungkook completed his military training last week and today he was going to a restaurant for meeting his friends..

Jk sprays his favourite perfume on his black shirt and black pants. He took a deep breath before looking at himself in the mirror..

Jk: two years, yn i still have same feelings for my love. I'm going to meet you again today I'll be happy to see you but not pleased with the fact that you are my brother's girlfriend. However, it's ok no one knows what is written in destiny so I'll wait for my story to start..

Jk finished writing his these thoughts on his dairy. He started writing dairy since the day he saw yn, he always wrote about his feelings in the dairy..

Jk took his car keys and went to the restaurant for attending the party organised by his friends..

Reaching at the restaurant, he entered inside and saw his hyungs, friends, a girl probably yn jk thought we're already seating..

Standing near the table jk was finally able to see all of them but that girl was not yn...

Rm: hey kook...

They hugs each other and jk greet everyone over there...

Tae: so enjoyed your military training?

Jk: yes it feels proud to serve for your country...

Rm: and more proud when you actually gonna rule on whole korea soon huh...

Jk chuckled,

Partly true, mafia king holds the power of doing anything in the country. Even applying any certain type of law or something. His family belonged from royal mafia's who rule whole over the korea but never do any tasks which harm the public. But, they were also ruthless for those who try to disturb the peace in their country...

Jk looked at the taehyung seating next to a girl whom he never saw before...

Jk: hyung...

He said while looking at taehyung...

Tae: yes ?

Jk: where is yn ???

Girl looked at taehyung who pressed his lips tightly on the question asked by jungkook...

Jk already got the bad feeling after seeing the change in his behaviour when he mentioned about yn to him...

Jk blinked his eyes waiting for his reply...

Jk: hyung I've asked about something where is yn ?

Tae: we broke up...

Jk's eyes pop out in shock. How can he broke up with her??? Jk always thought taehyung was the luckiest man on the earth because he got yn but.. he actually broke up with her ?